Gbatemp for mobile?

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There is something this temp needs ... A mobile display option it is really annoyng if your on your phone or ipod touch (me) and everything is enlarged and out of place need to move the screen to see something when other websites eg:wikipedia has a mobile option, just easily scroll down to see stuff.

So it will be nice to have a mobile option
smile.gif
please
wink.gif

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much people use forumns on their phones it would be pointless because no one would use it anyway all that effort would be a waste sure you would use it but other people what about them how much of them will use it?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It has been discussed, and they have no plans of adding it now.There is a lofi version that I use on my ipod and Phone just to read forums.There used to be a gbatemp mobile buts its down now.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
mezut360 said:
Wat is lofi
No advanced formatting.

If someone were to make a proper mobile theme for GBAtemp (and it might happen with GBAtemp v4) that'll probably be used.
If you're interested in news and the like, Little is running a RSS feed reader of sorts, formatted for the DS Opera Browser(although works on mobiles as well) called Wumga.com

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
mezut360 said:
Wat is lofi
No advanced formatting.

If someone were to make a proper mobile theme for GBAtemp (and it might happen with GBAtemp v4) that'll probably be used.
If you're interested in news and the like, Little is running a RSS feed reader of sorts, formatted for the DS Opera Browser(although works on mobiles as well) called Wumga.com
Wait their is going to be a GBAtemp v4, how do you know and when will it come out?

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I sometimes go on GBAtemp on my phone but I use Opera Mini too.
Opera Mini resizes the text so it fits onto the phone's screen so you don't have to keep scrolling left to right.
It's pretty useful so you should check it out.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Posting on my phone right now to say......we don't need it! Get a phone with a good browser or just wait to post when u get home.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: Just started God of War 2 on the PS2