5 QUESTIONS TO A LEGENDARY TEMPER
In our latest entry, we're putting the spotlight on one of our many talented developers. Let's hear it for RocketRobz, the homebrew dev behind TWiLight Menu++!
- Who are you, and what do you do in real life?
Other times, I just play some retro video games. Some of my favorites are Sonic the Hedgehog, MegaMan, and Style Savvy (my PFP is from the 4th and current entry on 3DS).
(Depending on what region you live in:
- MegaMan is also known as Rockman (Japan)
- Style Savvy is also known as Style Boutique (Europe/Australia), Girls Mode (Japan), or Girls Style (Korea))
I also make soundfont covers of some video game music.
- How did you find yourself joining GBAtemp?
- What's the most exciting/interesting/crazy thing or event that you've witnessed throughout your GBAtemp years?
- What part of the video game industry are you currently interested in, or excited about?
- A possible 4K HDR Nintendo (Switch) console.
- Style Savvy 5 being announced for the Nintendo Switch.
I've heard it's one of the projects which got cancelled on 3DS due to low sales of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey.
- Do you have a message for the staff, an opinion you want to share with the community, or anything else you would like to say?
When many homebrew developers we're developing for recent consoles such as 3DS and the Switch, I was one of the few that decided to develop for the DS, DSi, and the 3DS' DS(i) mode feature.
I'm glad to be part of a community where my DS(i) homebrew work/contributions are liked and appreciated by many, and the community kept growing as I kept working on both TWiLight Menu++ & nds-bootstrap. If it hadn't been for @ahezard with his prior work on nds-bootstrap, and @shutterbug2000 with his work on some DS(i) exploits, the DS(i) hacking community likely wouldn't be where it's at right now.
Thanks for reading. and thank you RocketRobz for your contributions to the community! We hope you enjoyed this new editorial feature. If you think you qualify for Legendary Temper, feel free to leave a comment in this thread and your turn may eventually come.
Make sure to check out our previous Legendary Tempers!