Homebrew gbaemu4ds: GBA emulator for DS(i) (DSi Entry)

Is the graphic better if you use the sc Version and the upper screen on a 3DS

• I can't do that (have no 3DS) (have not tested that)

Votes: 110 40.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 48 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 89 32.6%

• Total voters

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Glitch heaven is a terrible idea; if certain people want it, they can corrupt their ROMs.

As for the Wi-Fi debugger, I know many on here will be indifferent or even upset, but I think it's great that you're devoted enough to expend that much effort on improving this great project.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ichichfly,
is it possible to run the game on ds, send the data to another device(say an android mobile of pc), carry out the processing there, send out the input to the ds?
You know what i mean right?
Something like this--

I know this sounds crazy, but could it be possible?

Even if you could do that, wouldn't it be laggy as hell?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
ichichfly,
is it possible to run the game on ds, send the data to another device(say an android mobile of pc), carry out the processing there, send out the input to the ds?
Something like this--

People have already used PC -> DS streaming to "Play" N64 games "On the DS".

Foxhounder

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added Kingdom Hearts to the compatibility list. Plays full speed on the newirqsound thing(first option)the FMV is crappy and sound is a little bad. But is perfectly playable.

Foxhounder

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do you mean by that? Does it freeze at the GBA BIOS? If it does, I doubt it's a problem with Final Fantasy.
No. It freezes during gameplay. For 1&2, its super slow and takes 10+ mins to get past the main title screen where you have to wait 10+ more mins to select a scenario and 10+ more mins to confirm characters. 4 is super slow on its intro, 5 freezes on FMV intro and if you skip that it freezes after clicking new game and 6 has graphical problems and is a bit slow, but playable beyond the other ones.

(And what do you mean GBA bios? I don't use one).

Foxhounder

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FF games for gba has that start screen with the warning that the DS has everytime you tturn it on. It freezes on that warning screen(inside the game)on the US versions but is passable on the EUR versions.

Foxhounder

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FF games for gba has that start screen with the warning that the DS has everytime you tturn it on. It freezes on that warning screen(inside the game)on the US versions but is passable on the EUR versions.

ichichfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I really wish the Final Fantasy games would be fixed. They all freeze at that intro thing that shows up when turning a DS on.
I think first thing first you should fix the games that aren't working at all. like those on page 85 I posted (as example)

I don't have this games but they are on my to buy list.

ichichfly,
is it possible to run the game on ds, send the data to another device(say an android mobile or pc), carry out the processing there, send out the input to the ds?
Something like this--

Can you explain what you mean with that

Add I won't have much time for this Project the next Weeks so don't expect an update soon.

SAVIORself

Curiosity kills cats
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works on my R4i-SDHC 3ds. Thanks ich

When I first got my flash cart a friend at work who also got his at the same time mistakenly told me I could play GBA games on lameboy. Disappointed when I found out but this can play Ruby so I'm content ^_^

LORDNICKO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i already check on it, but the game is not listed,,,all i just wanted is i hope ichy could do someting about it coz i realy love the boktai series,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol