GBA Temp Stickers

Gooombay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if they exist already or not, but GBATEMP should make some stickers for us to put on our DS's (or Wii's if you are into that sort of thing
ohmy.gif
)

Something small, either metallic or a hologram. I know I'd pay a few bucks to put one on my DS and help support the site.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Just like when the GBATemp mercandise thread came up, it's a case of amount of work it would take to produce them vs. the number of people who would actually buy them (I mean really buy one, not the people who say they want them then never actually order one.) Throw in the mess that is international shipping and it's probably not worth it.

Why not just print your own anyway? Sticker paper for printers is dead cheap isn't it?
smile.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was going to suggest spreadshirt =o They can make it UK based too
wink.gif
They just need to submit designs! They would never need to see a t-shirt at all ever. Spreadshirt handle the payments, the production, the delivery, the after care etc.

I demand a GBAtemp girls tshirt on spreadshirt UK! RIGHT THIS SECOND.

Edit:

Just seen there's already a GBAtemp vector version of the mascot thing! Wouldn't even need to change any artwork at all.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51083

If you guys aren't going to consider it you should let me sell it from my spreadshirt shop and i'll pass on the commission! Actually can I just have permission to just get one GBAtemp girls shirt printed for myself =D using the above vector image!

bladetears

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why stop at stickers, why not make bumper stickers or even better, GBATemp Action Figures!
Featuring the well known members of the forum as the good guys and the ROM beggars as the evil-doers!
rofl2.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink.gif
They just need to submit designs! They would never need to see a t-shirt at all ever. Spreadshirt handle the payments, the production, the delivery, the after care etc.

Edit:

Just seen there's already a GBAtemp vector version of the mascot thing! Wouldn't even need to change any artwork at all.

If you guys aren't going to consider it you should let me sell it from my spreadshirt shop and i'll pass on the commission! Actually can I just have permission to just get one GBAtemp girls shirt printed for myself =D using the above vector image!

Your always allowed to make things for yourself. Selling would be something else and you'd have to talk with shaun or costello about that. However, if you make a shirt, I demand pictures.
wub.gif

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wink.gif

Edit:

Your always allowed to make things for yourself. Selling would be something else and you'd have to talk with shaun or costello about that. However, if you make a shirt, I demand pictures.
wub.gif

Haha then you guy's will say hmm we want 70% of your profits due copyright laws, next thing will be:

When it comes to Gbatemp's trademarked logos ("logos," for short), there are some cool things you can do and some cool things you can't do - at least not without asking Gbatemp.

You may make t-shirts, desktop wallpaper, or baseball caps with Gbatemp logos on them, though only for yourself and your friends (meaning people from whom you don't receive anything of value in return). You can't put the Gbatemp logo on anything that you produce commercially -- at least not without receiving Gbatemp's permission. Of course, Gbatemp owns and operates the Gbatemp Store, which sells a wide range of CDs, Guidebooks, T-shirts, and products with Gbatemp software and logos. That's how we make some of the money that keeps us around.

There are two additional broad categories of things you can't do with Gbatemp's logos. The first is to produce modified versions of them. A modified logo also would raise the possibility of consumer confusion, thus violating Gbatemp's trademarks rights, too (remember the overarching requirement that any use of a Gbatemp trademark be non-confusing?). The second concerns high-resolution copies of Gbatemp logos, which you cannot have or use. If you've a very good reason to seek an exception to the rule against having and using high-resolution copies of Gbatemp logos please contact the Gbatemp Corporation for releases and Scene news, or the Gbatemp Foundation for other logos.

The first or most prominent mention of a Gbatemp trademark should be accompanied by a symbol indicating whether the mark is a registered trademark ("®") or an unregistered trademark ("™")

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh I don't understand why people would actually want/care to have this stuff (and thats coming from someone who's been here from the start). The only benefit of doing such a thing is as a way of "advertising" the site but personally is there any real point to having one? I mean if you want to make one for yourself thats great but for the site to start selling them is kinda lame. I would never buy one unless it was for free (
tongue.gif
) or really did look very good (i.e. not buying whatever because it's from gbatemp).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries