Hacking GATEWAY ULTRA v3.7.1 PUBLIC BETA

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
no one as in gateway users.....since we are in a gateway thread i rely didnt think i had to spell it out for ppl like you......
So it works in CFW?

And what happens if I use CFW to install it and then try running it in Gateway mode?

cid xiv

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
So it works in CFW?

And what happens if I use CFW to install it and then try running it in Gateway mode?
can you read man? yes i have already said that it works on cfw and i dont know cos i brought a gateway to be lazy and not have to do shit like that, sorry for expecting somthing i paid for to be as good as the free alternatives

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird, i am able to install Pokemon neo Y without problems.
He mean unsigned cia which gateway don't allow

i also think it would be nice if gateway can install unsigned cia the only one i need right now is fire emblem fate dlc but i don't really mind now since i also have reinand cfw to play it

Last edited by myangel,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
He mean unsigned cia witch gateway don't allow

i also think it would be nice if gateway can install unsigned cia the only one i need right now is fire emblem fate dlc but i don't really mind now since i also have reinand cfw to play it
So unsigned dlc for out of region doesn't work on emunand?
Or just translation fan?

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm i don't really know the detail that much but i use alot of .cia from many other place legit one modified one out of region dlc one and it work everytime i always install&play in gateway mode ( since i love gateshark&cheat engine plus ntr on some game )

the only one i have problem so far is fire emblem translated dlc fate so i has to setup reinand for it

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hmm i don't really know the detail that much but i use alot of .cia from many other place legit one modified one out of region dlc one and it work everytime i always install&play in gateway mode ( since i love gateshark&cheat engine plus ntr on some game )

the only one i have problem so far is fire emblem translated dlc fate so i has to setup reinand for it
Strange, but how i can play translated version of MHX with update 1.1 ?

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That really isn't true. IIRC, you need NTR CFW. No CFW like RX supports it fresh from download.

But hey, I could be wrong.

No ntr cfw just a plugin not an actual cfw it just help you play region free game&and using plugin like langauge/cheat and apply patch to legit cartridge game ( main game not the dlc ) that all the ntr itself can't even install any cia not to mention unsigned one

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No ntr cfw just a plugin not an actual cfw it just help you play region free game&and using plugin like langauge/cheat and apply patch to legit cartridge game ( main game not the dlc ) that all the ntr itself can't even install any cia not to mention unsigned one
Yes, I know that. That's why I said it in the first place, dude.
No CFW like RX supports it fresh from download.
This means CFWs don't support it individually, but with NTR.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you not know what an unsigned
.CIA is? It's a .CIA that has no signature. Every CFW with Signature checks patched can do this, and that includes Gateway. You don't need NTR for unsigned .CIAs, because the unsigned, .CIA is the game itself. You need NTR for its region patching in order to play the translated Fates DLC.

EDIT: LMAO, I get it. You're a troll. Sorry for interrupting your trolling, haha. I'm an idiot!
Just curious about the translated DLC, can you play the translated Fate plus translated DLC with Gateway + NTR? It's coming out in English anyway but will be nice to know for future Japanese titles.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious about the translated DLC, can you play the translated Fate plus translated DLC with Gateway + NTR? It's coming out in English anyway but will be nice to know for future Japanese titles.
No, you'd have to use a CFW with NTR. Gateway doesn't have perfect signature patches yet, I don't think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last edited by BORTZ,

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
For those who still isn't aware of it, Gateway can't handle CFA partitions with broken signature.
There is no way to use translated DLC, custom cia theme packs, cryptofixed manuals and so on.
None of free CFW has that problem, it's Gateway's fail.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The keys are available forever, and they can't add any extra encryption. However exploitation in order to obtain OTP/OTP hash in order to set up a permanent exploited environment requires arm11/arm9 kernel exploits on the version your (N)3DS is currently at.
Thanks Shiny. Being that the majority of us are on 9.2 sysNAND where we have access to arm11/arm9 kernel exploits, we're pretty much invincible, yeah?
rom your post it seemed like you meant all physical carts and card1 roms.
Yeah I know, my post was worded very poorly. Sorry about that.
I realised after making the post that I'd already read the entry you linked, so I already knew the answer. Thanks all the same.
you worded it like a retard though, and now your covering your tracks.
right or wrong man your just filling this thread up with shitposting with your hairsplitting
Stop being an asshole. The situation doesn't justify your response.

Reactions: Vappy

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Gary, does GW team also read gbatemp in terms of feedback for their GW FWs? Or only Maxconsole??

They have one person hiding out here that reads GBATemp, not as often as Maxconsole, as for some reason this site has a very hard time connecting with their VPN that they use, but feedback is watched, and more so during a new release.

Reactions: tony_2018

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
is it worth updating my GW emuNAND to 10.4?

(and also does Rx support latest emuNAND 10.4 on the OLD 3DS?!, again is it worth to update?) Thanks.
Let's spin the question the other way around - is there any reason to not update? After all, the whole point of EmuNAND is so you can use as new a version firmware as possible.

I'd just update. But I recommend backing up using EmuNAND Tool first. I've just spent all night reinstalling everything after a failed updated (forcing me to format EmuNAND. No biggie, but 2 hours work).

Reactions: leonmagnus99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill