Hacking GATEWAY ULTRA 3.0.2 PUBLIC BETA

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Whiny fucks ? Gateway advertised their product as working on n3ds thanks to an update they told us would come out the first week of january. That's a shitty community because of a shitty developer.
no one told to you to actually buy or import the new console, if you are a better developer start creating your own flashcard.

at least we know why new 3ds support was put on hold.....more important stuff to get done like improving China, Korea, and Taiwan support :P. next up improved 2ds support....then maybe n3ds?....or did i forget something else
:gun:GW

Malala

Trophies
XP
Country
France
no one told to you to actually buy or import the new console, if you are a better developer start creating your own flashcard.

I bought a n3ds and I don't regret it no matter what happens with gateway. Spare me the 'Why don't you do it yourself ?' "argument", if everybody thought like you do, nobody would ever buy anything.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well didn't even know about those issues... anyone from korea, TW, CN care to comment on that ?

I remember them teasing a new feature, was that downgrading or is it still undisclosed ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

your taking this all too personal, ofc people will be a bit like.......come on GW....3 months and counting

did i say they are crap, no and im sure when its released it will be amazing....but until then, they are certainly taking their sweet time on it, and seem to be busy fixing other stuff rather than just getting the n3DS support out the door, then fixing stuff up once everyone has "something" to play with.......this isn't for me personally, i have my 3ds XL i can use it fine, but there are people waiting with zero support.

truth is they made themselves into the joke by using all the "soon" and "just around the corner" BS.....if you have no idea in the slightest when you will have something ready......just say "i have no idea in the slightest, when n3ds support will be released"...there, who could argue with that?

Reactions: Thomas12345

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was just joking lol I know that they are busy but a little more communication would be nice, instead of telling "around the corner" for like a month till now (I'm speaking ad a n3ds user).

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
your taking this all too personal, ofc people will be a bit like.......come on GW....3 months and counting

did i say they are crap, no and im sure when its released it will be amazing....but until then, they are certainly taking their sweet time on it, and seem to be busy fixing other stuff rather than just getting the n3DS support out the door, then fixing stuff up once everyone has "something" to play with.......this isn't for me personally, i have my 3ds XL i can use it fine, but there are people waiting with zero support.

truth is they made themselves into the joke by using all the "soon" and "just around the corner" BS.....if you have no idea in the slightest when you will have something ready......just say "i have no idea in the slightest, when n3ds support will be released"...there, who could argue with that?

If you don't like Gateway, then just use a SKY3DS or buy retail games.
Problem solved :yaynds:

Reactions: Thomas12345

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If you don't like Gateway, then just use a SKY3DS or buy retail games.
Problem solved :yaynds:
i have retail games, thanks....as i said "I" am fine....but i can understand people being frustrated by the 3 month version of "soon"....a lot of people bought n3ds consoles based on that "soon"....some even sold there current 3DS to cover the costs, so yeah i would imagine some people don't really have the money to start buying 2 flashcards......and i know some people don't buy any retail games (whether that's right or wrong is for a whole other EoF topic).....but nope, not problem solved, a release is problem solved, sky3ds is just a alternate less attractive option( but gaining appeal with every day gateway fob people off with "soon" responses)

Helper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least we know why new 3ds support was put on hold.....more important stuff to get done like improving China, Korea, and Taiwan support :P. next up improved 2ds support....then maybe n3ds?....or did i forget something else
Calculators. You gotta roll out calculator support, obviously. C'mon Gateway, TI-84 support or go home!

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They really should be issuing N3DS support and 2DS support first personally imo. But I'm sure the Chinese Korean and Taiwanese people think very differently. Bottom line you can't please everyone. I guess this wasn't that hard to fix that's why they got it out the door instead of making them wait while they sort out the probably harder 2DS/N3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon