Hacking Gateway support for Firmware 9.0 – 9.2 Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
Not everyone is from an English speaking country, bigot.

Are you just throwing random words like bigot out or do you know the actual meaning? I was trying to get him to type in better English.

Talk about being over aggressive. :rofl2:

Paraxamos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow, the longer the gateway team waits to put something out, the more crazy the people get, as it seems :D (we are now talking about languages in the gateway thread, really?)

Gateway, to the rescue!

kvothe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dudes, reading this post made me create a account

You guys should focus on gateway discussions, if you want to talk about other english skills go to off topic.

That's what I think.

Peace

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, the longer the gateway team waits to put something out, the more crazy the people get, as it seems :D (we are now talking about languages in the gateway thread, really?)

Gateway, to the rescue!

What's the oficional name of that anyways? I know it's going off-topic but I've been looking at that for YEARS and I've always wondered what it was! (The batman transition sound effect)

Jakoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im getting my gateway 3ds today and i was wondering. Can i use the blue card for ds roms while on 9.2 or will it not work?

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry to ask but if they gonna update to 9x (so the 6.x would work?) I really need to update??
Gateway specifically mentioned the following:
We recommend the following to our interested users:
- If you are on native System Firmare 4.5, then please stay at this version.
- If you are on native System Firmware 5.0 or higher, then please update to 9.0.0-20, 9.1.0-20J or 9.2.0-20 and stay on this version. Do not update beyond this version.

askara

Trophies
XP
Country
Managed to save up $70 so tomorrow Im gonna buy another GW from YeahGeek.com, Hope I wont be disappointed.

How is yeahgeek.com? this is an american website right? the official UK reseller is selling for £58 but its only £36.05 on yeahgeek, so much cheaper! has anyone ordered from this site in UK/EU ? is there any extra charge like tax and currency exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2