Hacking Gateway support for Firmware 9.0 – 9.2 Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nobody knows what features they will have yet....if its a kernel exploit it will probably have everything 4.x gateway has....if its something else, probably not
That was just a speculation though. Because the firmware that most of us have now is 9.0.2.0

Danjal

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So gateway no show nothing means they have nothing?
It means they have nothing to show right now - it doesn't mean they have 'nothing' at all.

Saying that because they haven't shown a video yet - must mean they have nothing at all and are lying is about as well-founded as saying that they have copied SKY3DS' technique purely because they announced their news shortly after.

Why make these weird leaps in logic? The world isn't black and white, there's a wide variety of possibilities in between - so why discount all of them and go for the most opposite extreme or some random correlation as foundation for your deduction?

If you're going to speculate, atleast use facts. Not assumptions.
Else stand in line and wait (im)patiently like the rest.

Reactions: Phantom_User

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My apologies then, I didnt mean to cause any harm. I have contacted them a couple a days ago and they said to be patient. They will soon release a video and more info since they are finishing the update. I would suggest to buy a GW card ASAP before the prices go up because a 9.x support is not a small deal. The worst that could happen is that we get the one game one card treatment but thats a hell of a lot better than sky3ds is offering.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
My apologies then, I didnt mean to cause any harm. I have contacted them a couple a days ago and they said to be patient. They will soon release a video and more info since they are finishing the update. I would suggest to buy a GW card ASAP before the prices go up because a 9.x support is not a small deal. The worst that could happen is that we get the one game one card treatment but thats a hell of a lot better than sky3ds is offering.

Yeah, once the update rolls out it will really skyrocket as well.

Funny, Sky3DS will plummet and Gateway will most likely skyrocket.

Supply and demand I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: CD-Rs should work fine on all 3DO systems