Hacking Gateway Blue Card not working after Time Machine Upgrade

Stoofa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been away from the scene for ages (not long after the Gateway was released). Came back recently and decided to fully update my card, including setting up Fastboot/A9LH.

I was originally on the 4.xxxx whatever it was OFW and saw I needed to upgrade to 10.3.0-28. I ran the selftest first and no issues were reported. Performed the upgrade, again no errors and it told me to shutdown. When powered back on I attempted to get to the Emunand in the usual fashion but was presented with the actual DS profile screen. Not much of a surprise there, time to reinstall it with the blue card. Made sure I put the latest files on, tried to boot it up and all I get now is the error message 'An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off.' etc.

Can you please tell me if there is anything obvious I have missed here?

chaser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you installed fastboot yet? If not, then don't! Hopefully you haven't upgraded to 11.x yet. Go to https://3ds.guide/ and use this guide to install a9lh. You will still be able to use Gateway after installing this version of a9lh using Luma chain loading.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guy able to guide me on how to downgrade to 2.1.0?
Everything is in that guide. Is the most complete guide of the internet, and the method is more than proven.
Install the comunity A9LH, gateway just have much problems afaik.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you will have to undo the gw quick boot install by restoring your nand backup via the gw menu by holding Dpad Up while selecting the downgrade option from the menu, this will restore the nand.bin file from your sd card

once done follow the public a9lh guide instead

Reactions: Zidapi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: