Hacking Gateway black screen sometime..

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes when I turnon my nintendo 3ds and go to setting and ds profile to load up the gateway it wont load the screen will turn black and I have to restart my 3ds is this normal?

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the newest firmware doesnt happen alot I would say 1 in ten times I start it up its rare

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't updated to 2.02b yet, but I had a similar issue as well.
Removing the gateway cart before doing the DS Profile and re-inserting it after the DS boots back to the home screen seems to prevent this issue for me.

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't updated to 2.02b yet, but I had a similar issue as well.
Removing the gateway cart before doing the DS Profile and re-inserting it after the DS boots back to the home screen seems to prevent this issue for me.

I think thats the problem I always leave the red 3ds cart in im going to go into gateway mode then insert the cart from now on thank you

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think thats the problem I always leave the red 3ds cart in im going to go into gateway mode then insert the cart from now on thank you
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is a bug... as the older versions of the firmware never froze on me...
But at least you have a workaround until GW Addresses the problem.

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do most ppl load the exploit first then insert the card with the game on in it? the user guide really doesnt say

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use to just leave the cart in and run the exploit, but after updating to 2.0b1 I have to use this workaround to make it not randomly freeze when trying to launch the exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o