Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
He means the normal 3DS screen is smaller.

4.5 XL's aren't that hard to find, you just gotta look in the right places. If you can't find them in retail stores, many people still sell them online (used, but working).

Bei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I put up the picture, only because of all these silly countdown timers.

Launch is still coming, might be hour or so or more, but its been worked on every minute for the last day, tons of polishing, finishing of guides, manuals, new logos and other artwork.

Once the bad weather clears up, the rockets will be fired and launch will happen.

I will update everyone once I have more info on current weather patterns in the launch area.

Stay Tuned...

That is exactly how I understood it.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
so now we have a couple of hours......i wonder what that equates to in gatewaynese......a week maybe? :P

well at least we get to learn another language :lol:

Odven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, we can't expect gateway to risk their lives in whatever weather to release the update for us right away. I've waited since November 7th, and I can live another day without region unlock for my N3ds.

Reactions: Bei

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I put up the picture, only because of all these silly countdown timers.

Launch is still coming, might be hour or so or more, but its been worked on every minute for the last day, tons of polishing, finishing of guides, manuals, new logos and other artwork.

Once the bad weather clears up, the rockets will be fired and launch will happen.

I will update everyone once I have more info on current weather patterns in the launch area.

Stay Tuned...

Sure mate...

lebad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
4.5 XL's aren't that hard to find, you just gotta look in the right places. If you can't find them in retail stores, many people still sell them online (used, but working).

Do you know an easy way to know if a 3ds is under 4.5 in store just by looking the package ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, what tree?