Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidKang

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it's over midnight here. I might as well sleep now and then catch up later...

Please don't make bang my head on the wall in the morning GW...

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just know that the mods will lock this before I wake up in the morning, so I just wanted to thank you all for joining us on the train. See you soon!

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
quote garyopa:
I put up the picture, only because of all these silly countdown timers.

Launch is still coming, might be hour or so or more, but its been worked on every minute for the last day, tons of polishing, finishing of guides, manuals, new logos and other artwork.

Once the bad weather clears up, the rockets will be fired and launch will happen.

I will update everyone once I have more info on current weather patterns in the launch area.

Stay Tuned...

source: http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...Update-Status-About-9-2?p=1728033#post1728033

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From GaryOPA

Launch is still coming, might be hour or so or more, but its been worked on every minute for the last day, tons of polishing, finishing of guides, manuals, new logos and other artwork.

Once the bad weather clears up, the rockets will be fired and launch will happen.

I will update everyone once I have more info on current weather patterns in the launch area.

Stay Tuned...
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_fo...Team-Releases-Update-Status-About-9-2/page130

Reactions: Phantom_User

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
I personally am not at all in favor of flooding a particular forum with shit. Or even hurting anyone. Infact I own a 4.5 3DS XL as well and I'm pretty much enjoying my Gateway.

But since garyopa is the admin of the Official Forum of Gateway he will obviously be held liable for what he promises about anything related to Gateway. He in turn owes everyone a response regarding what went wrong regarding his promise. So you should not be banning people for asking that question.

You get it? And by the way let us not get personal and call people names. :)

Stay Tuned...

ore9ore

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that thing about weather serious?
Since when weather matters on internet and servers?
(asuming there isn't a tornado fucking the building with the servers, or the cabling... what I doubt)

Bei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Putting a timer is so arbitrary. Unless you are Gateway, no countdown will be accurate or sensible...
Sometimes I wonder if the people who put these timers there are paid by Gateway to keep the hype alive lol.
It's borderline insane to think any company will adhere to a timer set by random people. It will release soon like garyopa said- roughly around the estimates he gave, although they were terribly optimistic.

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
Is that thing about weather serious?
Since when weather matters on internet and servers?
(asuming there isn't a tornado fucking the building with the servers, or the cabling... what I doubt)

I just think it's a way of speaking. Or maybe the bad weather is some of you who want to DDoS the site...

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Stay Tuned...

... --'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: