Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I personally am not at all in favor of flooding a particular forum with shit. Or even hurting anyone. Infact I own a 4.5 3DS XL as well and I'm pretty much enjoying my Gateway.

But since garyopa is the admin of the Official Forum of Gateway he will obviously be held liable for what he promises about anything related to Gateway. He in turn owes everyone a response regarding what went wrong regarding his promise. So you should not be banning people for asking that question.

You get it? And by the way let us not get personal and call people names. :)

I never said Gary can't feel any heat. He made the statement after all so he knew full well that if things go wrong, people would turn on him.

What I am against is making statements such as the other guy made saying let's flood this or let's flood that. For what? To make himself happier? If he really gets happy doing that then he seriously have priority issues. I'm not saying people can't be frustrated or angry. All I'm saying is that some people should think clearly about the crap they say sometimes.

Reactions: Drenghel

ThaDoc

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think they tricked a lot of us into buying a card that will never be useable. Anyone have a good idea what to do with the non-usable-gateway-card?

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
garyope time s up. Maxconsole goes to be attack by ddos and flood attack

I actually feel tempted about using my 2X 6 core 4.5GHZ GTX 750TI bitcoin miners to do just that. But that would screw it up for everyone else and make me no better karmically....

Here's one of em any way.
CBgmO4m.jpg

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I think they tricked a lot of us into buying a card that will never be useable. Anyone have a good idea what to do with the non-usable-gateway-card?

Sell your 3DS and get a 4.5 one. Then it will be usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm finishing the new god Kong movie pretty decent neighbors even complained twice