Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imreedeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Has been confirmed if the same gateways will work on 9.2? or additional hardware will be needed?
In my country we only have one official reseller and they will probably increase the price when the update is on :( (they already increased the price when the new3DS video was released) , so i wanted to know if i should buy the card now or if it is risky.

(First post :) )

lrdpolo

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
At least they have nice paterns, with the GW you can play more with style xD
but come on .. I'm here complaining that eshop here have hight prices and not all game sthat have on US one ... and you guy here don't even have one eshop OTL

BTW, I'm looking for an iQue Player 64 ... it's expensive or hard to find there ?

It's easy to buy a iQue Player 64 on the internet and it only cost u less than 20usd.

Reactions: Sliter

Corey103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9adc21be38.png

gateway pls

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Has been confirmed if the same gateways will work on 9.2? or additional hardware will be needed?
In my country we only have one official reseller and they will probably increase the price when the update is on :( (they already increased the price when the new3DS video was released) , so i wanted to know if i should buy the card now or if it is risky.

(First post :) )
Same cart confirmed :) go ahead and buy now if you want to save some $

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$10 says Supercard DSTwo+ is coming out before Gateway 9.x.

edit: Maybe its a clone? cause it has EmuNAND also like GW? whatever, they'll probably STILL release quicker. haha

Yeah, they'll release a cart that works only on 4.x units quicker than GW's 9.2 and lower release. That will be awesome and ground breaking. That'll solve the problem and shut down this thread. Then we can start a new thread called "When will SCDS2+ work on >5.X?!?". Epic. <eye roll>

And before anyone calls me a GW fan boy, stalk my posts in this thread and you will know my frustration.

I also own a SCDS2, and it was my understanding that its existence is because some dedicated sceners helped them make the iPlayer under the condition that it would not load "Romz" (and it didn't). And so SC sold it w/o their branding and when they felt the contract had run out they started selling the SCDS2. And because FPGA tech had advanced in that time so did their "new" cartridge, it IS the same thing only w/ a few more clocks per second and more RAM.

The SC team has never once brought anything revolutionary to the flash cart market w/o being propped up by outside forces or reverse engineering what has come before. If you'd like to say your not a fan boy and the SC team is awesome, then you need to explain to me why they couldn't get into the 3DS game years ago. You also need to explain why a 4.X SC would be better than the current GW.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if we've already seen SC's 3DS cart. They have a name that has a fan base now and a reputation to live up to, they don't want to tarnish the SC brand. They are a flash cart maker though, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if Orange 3DS (just picking one out of the air) was their GW clone. If they release a SCDS2+ it's only because they think they've cloned the GW well enough, cleaned out all the bricking code and now they think they can release a cart that won't bruise their brand. Seriously, do you think that SC didn't want a piece of the 3DS pie? Do you think they've stalled this long on a 3DS cart for any reason other than they weren't up to the task and were waiting for something to reverse engineer?

<sigh>

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Studying for an upcoming test now, had all the time in the world the past few weeks, if Gateway really does come out in the next few days... well that's just great. I'll be free on the 10th. But if it doesn't come out then RIP kid going back to school on the 8th.

Reactions: 2Hack

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Studying for an upcoming test now, had all the time in the world the past few weeks, if Gateway really does come out in the next few days... well that's just great. I'll be free on the 10th. But if it doesn't come out then RIP kid going back to school on the 8th.

I don't nyah nyah :P

...But I have a full time job, even on weekend.

Reactions: 2Hack and Sonicx64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it