Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gateway Team looking this pictures....."do you like being funny?, we will delay the update 1 week more!!

XD

Well they shouldn't see it unless they're spending their time lurking the forum rather than working on the update (Which honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point)

Reactions: Phantom_User

lrdpolo

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
helping to reach 1000.

what is your most wanted feature or what will be the first thing you want to do when Gateway update comes out??

For me, the most wanted feature is region free.
First thing to do: -dump a backup of my nand if availiable.

;)

Region free, I have an iQue 3DS and my friend updated it to 9.0. There are only 10 games can run on it without Gateway.

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Some more XKCD for you all:
estimation.png

backward_in_time.png

Reactions: henn64 and VinsCool

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Region free, I have an iQue 3DS and my friend updated it to 9.0. There are only 10 games can run on it without Gateway.
all 1st party too lol SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A DAM SKY3DS OR LETS USE HIS STORY TO MAKE GATEWAY PUSH THE UPDATE !

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
all 1st party too lol SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A DAM SKY3DS OR LETS USE HIS STORY TO MAKE GATEWAY PUSH THE UPDATE !

is not only he but everybody locked at his region console :/ with the red shy he can have all the games he could play D: omg this is horrible

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started playing with my dstwo again using my ds lite so I can get my mind off of gatewait. Unfortunately I deleted all of my backups of the micro sd card in it so I had to start from scratch.
So far I have on it all of the pokemon games, metroid fusion, and lego island 2(playing that one because I remember it being hard af and I felt like I need to woop it's ass to show it who's boss, after about 20 minutes of playing i'm farther than I got from months of playing as a kid).
Does anyone have any recommended ds or gba games to play?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Just started playing with my dstwo again using my ds lite so I can get my mind off of gatewait. Unfortunately I deleted all of my backups of the micro sd card in it so I had to start from scratch.
So far I have on it all of the pokemon games, metroid fusion, and lego island 2(playing that one because I remember it being hard af and I felt like I need to woop it's ass to show it who's boss, after about 20 minutes of playing i'm farther than I got from months of playing as a kid).

try 999, really good content :)

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, only chinese, and it doesn't have eshop.

At least they have nice paterns, with the GW you can play more with style xD
but come on .. I'm here complaining that eshop here have hight prices and not all game sthat have on US one ... and you guy here don't even have one eshop OTL

BTW, I'm looking for an iQue Player 64 ... it's expensive or hard to find there ?

(Guys we're almost in 450 yay xD and I'm going sleep soon lol do the job! >uo)b )

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Golden Sun

Reactions: csos95

gudenau

Largely ignored
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
At least they have nice paterns, with the GW you can play more with style xD
but come on .. I'm here complaining that eshop here have hight prices and not all game sthat have on US one ... and you guy here don't even have one eshop OTL

BTW, I'm looking for an iQue Player 64 ... it's expensive or hard to find there ?

(Guys we're almost in 450 yay xD and I'm going sleep soon lol do the job! >uo)b )

Cosmo has one, ask him. (OOT any% world record holder, a couple seconds from best possable time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.