Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That picture... it makes your 2DS look like a really sh#@y Chinese clone of a 2DS LOL! :D

SonyUSA have you any info on the release date, we are still stuck going round in circles with Sunday-Monday-Tuesday. Phantom has said Monday?

Reactions: Sonicx64

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So to all those who impatiently waited for Gateway to deliver...
How was your holiday? I hope some users didn't waste their entire vacation on something that was likely to never come during the holiday periods. Because if you did...
Well... I really hope not. XD

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How was your holiday? I hope some users didn't waste their entire vacation on something that was likely to never come during the holiday periods. Because if you did...
Holidays were good. Got Alpha Sapphire to hold me over, I'm about 12 hours in.

Reactions: gamefan5

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As a note for some people who are worried about their 9.3-9.4 consoles and having to get a sky3DS: the miiverse QR scan entry point is NOT patched in 9.4, the bridging exploit is. (Gateway likely use the exact same method as SSSpwn, which is patched in 9.3+)

HOWEVER...

Finding a new exploit via the same entry point is still likely to take a long time. So don't sit around waiting - If you have a 9.3 or 9.4 3ds and aren't selling it but have a spare which you can use your gateway with, you could always just leave the console in a cupboard somewhere and play the one you can use for a year or somethin'.

Gateway don't create their own exploits, they use existing ones. So finding a new one isn't going to be something gateway are even going to attempt. They leave that to the people who want to find them.

Which, on another note: The fact SKY3DS has their own method that works just fine really shows their independence and they're not just a "cheap clone" and they don't use other people's hard work to make people cough up money. They're more of a grace to the 3DS 'scene' than gateway, gateway took somebody elses exploit and made people pay for it... Twice. - This is why I don't see why everybody trusts them so much. Sky3ds have done a lot more to make themselves more reputable, granted they pulled the whole 10 game thing, but that was probably because they didn't think they'd originally sell many units, so wanted to sort of make people buy multiple units to make up their costs of R&D. Which I can respect a lot more than the leechers over at gateway.

DimonG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

My holidays still continue ^^
Playing Inazuma Eleven on DSTWO :lol::yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!