Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Care to remind us what the piece of plastic was suppose to do and what it was suppose to work on when you bought it?

If you're really really really disappointed, sell it. In fact, sell your 3DS as well. I'm sure there'll be buyers.

what it was supposed to do is work on my system within a few days after i'd received it, as per GW's promise

don't play this whole "it's your fault" crud. the onus is on the GW team to at least have a shred of truth in what they promise

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They cockteasing us about the release date...
They said in a E-Mail there all the features like before in the new update. ^^

Still they didnt said all the features will be available at launch :), and the date are there only because everybody ask for a date, but the truth is, they dont have any to give so they throw something so you stop emailing them.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pretty much knew from the start this whole thing that Gateway wasn't going to have emunand only because they didn't tout it during the demonstration video, otherwise it would have been a bullet point with all the other features.

And I'm OK with that. Let's first take baby steps, release the update and then release the added features when they are implemented.

BarışUncu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I was checking out SonyUSA's guide and found this
Capture.PNG

Reactions: 2Hack

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's as good as a guess as mine...aka anyone can do that prediction. Come on man.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
what it was supposed to do is work on my system within a few days after i'd received it, as per GW's promise

don't play this whole "it's your fault" crud. the onus is on the GW team to at least have a shred of truth in what they promise

And tell me again when was the date? Where did they promise you, through a email? As far as I'm concerned, the 2 confirmed dates being floated around are the 5th and 18th Jan. And it's still the 4th Jan in most places.

Cry me a river. Kids these days have attention issues, they want everything NOW and get angry for "broken" promises. Sheesh.

Again, sell the freaking thing if it's causing you to get a stroke.

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Tomorrow is Monday the 5th, so if this comes out tomorrow, I will put a big I TOLD YOU SO drawing in here for all you impatient kids :D

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They just want to build more hype. It'll be out when they decide to stop teasing y'all.

Shining One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We definitely know it is before the 18th. The expected deadline. Most emails have been confirming today or tomorrow, so two weeks maximum time the update has to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1