Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well, looks like the kid's still got hope. His school starts of the 8th January
:unsure:I couldn't find the email with the 5th Jan. There were 2 more besides the one I listed. One with just "Will my kids play it before they go to school?" And another similar expect with 5th Jan as a date. The one with 8th of Jan was the only one I found.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
:unsure:I couldn't find the email with the 5th Jan. There were 2 more besides the one I listed. One with just "Will my kids play it before they go to school?" And another similar expect with 5th Jan as a date. That's the only one I found.
Oh well, we messed up. Meh, means that gateway still has a lifeline............perhaps.

Reactions: 2Hack

rainkr01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a7ndfNQ.jpg

bought a gateway. Now is time to just wait?

Swordxh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you think about it, the no EmuNAND thing is a real problem.
If you have 9.0+ everything is nice and dandy since you can play games anyway but no eshop access and shuch...
But if you have, let's say... A 3ds with 5.x firmware you can't even play newer games such as ORAS, Smash etc...
They confirmed the support for 5.x to 9.x so that's a probem they need to fix, even if there's firmware spoofing i don't think
games newly released are compatible.
Maybe the test build received by SonyUSA was an old build, even himself said that maybe in the consumer version EmuNAND will be supported.

Reactions: memomo

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have 9.0+ everything is nice and dandy since you can play games anyway but no eshop access and shuch...
But if you have, let's say... A 3ds with 5.x firmware you can't even play newer games such as ORAS, Smash etc...
They confirmed the support for 5.x to 9.x so that's a probem they need to fix, even if there's firmware spoofing i don't think
Maybe the test build received by SonyUSA was an old build, even himself said that maybe in the consumer version EmuNAND will be supported.

If you have firmware below 8.1, do yourself a favor and grab Smash Bros. for now and update to 8.1 if there is no emunand, this is probably the best solution to this problem for now.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I think people are missing the bigger picture. Everyone wants a quick release at the expense of features.

I just wish GW were more transparent. i.e. releasing an update saying there is no emunand, delays are due to server issues or there are delays due to software issues where want to refine features. These one on one email replies which differ from person to person is just ridiculous.

Telling people to install CIAs to the system is nothing short of ridiculous too.

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone here should or most likely own a 9.2 3ds. Afterall it is what Gateway instructed us to do.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think people are missing the bigger picture. Everyone wants a quick release at the expense of features.

I just wish GW were more transparent. i.e. releasing an update saying there is no emunand, delays are due to server issues or there are delays due to software issues where want to refine features. These one on one email replies which differ from person to person is just ridiculous.

Telling people to install CIAs to the system is nothing short of ridiculous too.

Gateway is better off making a twitter where we can keep track of their replies and statuses. I think this is a much better solution to email, I feel like I'm back in the nineties to early 2000's.

Swordxh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you have firmware below 8.1, do yourself a favor and grab Smash Bros. for now and update to 8.1 if there is no emunand, this is probably the best solution to this problem for now.

Yes, if you update to 8.1 things will be better, but since they stated that the new exploit supports all old versions,
and one of their selling points is "Supports all ROMs" so i think there will be EmuNAND on release or shortly after.

Reactions: Sonicx64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.