Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
haha
gateway play some tricks on us again.
they delay every time and a couple of days mean several years for them.
when we play Xbox 1111 or PS 1115 ,they will release their firmware.
so i make a will for my grand grand grand*1000 son and leave my n3ds for him/her.
so that they can get the update for 9.2 and enjoy the gateway's work.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"imminent" lol

If they have time to answer emails, surely they can't be that busy
Its a support email address..... You would better hope they at least reply to the emails they get, even if they are busy. They skip a lot of them too as far as I can tell, mainly if its something that's been asked 10000 times before.

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I won't follow this thread anymore ... wasting time ... there won't be any firmware release, they just keeps telling lies again and again ..
I'm very dissapointed about Gateway ...

Reactions: DimonG and storm75x

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People want fast releases so they ask for beta. What they don't know is that beta testing means testing their prototypes which will likely brick the users' 3DS. Gateway team will be receiving both feedback and complaints of that is the case.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Yeah it could lead to issues, thats why they kept the testing to close ties/friends. You release a beta to the public you're bound to get even worst whiners and crybabies about there 3ds bricking or not working.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well SCREW YOU gateway.
First soon,
then just around the corner,
then a few days,
then before new years,
then around new years,
then after new years,
then before your kids start school,
then by the end of the week,
now BACK TO A FEW MORE DAYS? WHAT THE HELL!!!

you are a joke gateway, at this point you are losing credibility, its frustrating when you're treating your customers like crap. you know everyone is waiting, you tell us your software is done, your friends have finished testing it and yet you still toy with us. what? to garner more views on this site? more posts so everyone knows about you? how about you release the damn thing so that people can vouch for you. at this point i should tell everyone to buy sky3ds because right now, gateway doesnt work for newer firmwares.

mod should DELETE THIS thread and be done with it, no more gateway talk until the DAMN THING ACTUALLY IS RELEASED!

Reactions: Vickyle and logg

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Certainly Gateways credibility is going into decline, if they lose the confidence of their userbase they will have nothing

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Installing to SysNAND isn't any more risky than installing to emuNAND.

The difference is that if something does go wrong on emuNAND all you need do is format or inject a backup made with emuNANDtool.

If something goes wrong on SysNAND however your system is bricked, then the only way to recover is to use a hardmod to restore a backup. Nobody (to my knowledge) has successfully installed a hardmod on the new3DS models.

Most idiotic response ever.

Risk of bricking system vs Risk of formatting an SD card.

:/

Reactions: Zeffy

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
Certainly Gateways credibility is going into decline, if they lose the confidence of their userbase they will have nothing

They will have all the money they've earnt over the last few years and they're still the best 3DS flashcard available ATM.

insidestraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They have obviously never heard of under promise, over deliver. If I was to communicate this way to my clients I would be out of business.

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
today i met Santa Claus.
he said"good boy, thanks to your handsome face, i can realize one dream for you."
i said" i want to be a NBA star."
he said"oh, it's too hard for me , if you have another dream , i could realize it"
i thought for a while and said"let gateway release their update for 9.2."
Santa Claus said" Why not pick a NBA team and tell me which number you want to use in NBA?"

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha
gateway play some tricks on us again.
they delay every time and a couple of days mean several years for them.
when we play Xbox 1111 or PS 1115 ,they will release their firmware.
so i make a will for my grand grand grand*1000 son and leave my n3ds for him/her.
so that they can get the update for 9.2 and enjoy the gateway's work.

Oh brother.........Sell your shit and get a sky3ds, support your chinese made team and be done with.

Reactions: Goku17 and Zeffy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...