Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um does anyone know where i can find the big blue menu i need to get it for my gw card i got a few games im going to play soon when the new update comes out and like to install the cia files but i cant seem to find bbm on google or atleast a good place to get it with out signing up for account

Galerox

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just a silly question ... If i turn on my wifi and I'm in emunand ... Is there any risk of having the wifi activated ?

schumi_girl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It actually depends on your preference. Either way, if you're gonna be playing games from other regions, you're gonna have to install updates in the form of .cia anyway.

Awesome, thanks for your help :) The last flashcart I used was for my DS Lite and this is a whole other complicated ball game.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
um does anyone know where i can find the big blue menu i need to get it for my gw card i got a few games im going to play soon when the new update comes out and like to install the cia files but i cant seem to find bbm on google or atleast a good place to get it with out signing up for account
I'll pm you a link later, I'm on mobile right now, and don't have it bookmarked/not sure if it's still up :-/

Reactions: ryanjf97

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to sign up? Cause that's where we get it.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll pm you a link later, I'm on mobile right now, and don't have it bookmarked/not sure if it's still up :-/

ok thanks im new to this i had a gw but could never used it becuase i didnt have a 4.5 3ds but now it going to work on my 3ds i been trying to get games and everthing ready for the new update which i so had a feeling it would be out in january i called it

thekman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Google "BigBlueMenu" that's how I found it, if you still need help just ask

Samwix

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I use .3dz ROMS to play online and also offline? :)
It's more simple to install/create, isn't it?

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I know .3DS files cannot be played online, but .cia can, so does that mean if I manually convert my .3DS backups to .cia, they'll work online okay?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Gateway is arriving tomorrow, I'm actually surprised it shipped so fast. From NJ to NV in just 2 days, probably shipping to my house tomorrow. Can't wait for it to arrive!

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Gateway is arriving tomorrow, I'm actually surprised it shipped so fast. From NJ to NV in just 2 days, probably shipping to my house tomorrow. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle