Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

torneoswifi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all people. I m new in gbatemp and i would like show you my list of 3ds games for playing it with this new update:

08AryBc.jpg

Left 3 games which is in other hard disk and 3 more that i am downloading in this moment.

PD: I am spanish, sorry if my english is bad.

Reactions: SushiKing
D

Deleted-355425

It gives the Internet police plenty of evidence if they ever need it.

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's with the ROM dickwaving at the moment? Sooo you can download.. well done?

I feel like the special snowflake just wanting region free ._.

Yeah man I left this thread when it got hijacked by kids. Smart the people who upgraded while the getting was good. Eventually the new 3ds's will become quite rare on that firmware.

Reactions: VinsCool

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah man I left this thread when it got hijacked by kids. Smart the people who upgraded while the getting was good. Eventually the new 3ds's will become quite rare on that firmware.

I think being able to download the ROMs makes the kids feel like hackers :P Just like the 4.5 XLs, the N3DS with 9.0 will be uncommon later, depending what Gateway has in store for the future.

Reactions: omegart

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway compatible New 3DS's are going to become much rarer I presume, there was only a small window of time to update to 9.0-2 and it was only released in Japan and Australia too. Sky3DS still supports 9.3, so those consoles might become less sought after but desirable if 9.4 somehow blocks Sky3DS.

xantoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in it for homebrew, region free and erhm... roms in that order. A couple of years ago I would've also been interested in undubs and fan translations too for sure (These days I usually just tend to play the JP versions, it makes good kanji training)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Uremum was flapping hard.