Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arietta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a gateway for the region-free features since I mostly want to just play Japanese games. So the Sky3ds limit removal thing does nothing for me..
(These days I usually just tend to play the JP versions, it makes good kanji training)
Yep, especially the games that have furigana options. Can't wait to play stuff like Youkai watch.

KnightOnline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gateway website is on maintenance mode, maybe they are uploading the fw 9.0 - 9.2 compatability update ?

Has anyone reported this during previous releases? Otherwise it's possible we simply overloaded their website with our frenzied refreshing

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
I sure hope it's something good! But I won't drop everything in the mean time.

Let's hope though! Positive thoughts.... positiveeeee

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone try visiting the Gateway 3DS webpage? It's in "Maintenance Mode" for me.
Tnq8JV4.png
They hosts launcher.dat files on other hosting websites (like zippyshare) so the upload of a new release wouldn't affect the gateway-3ds website.

Reactions: Sonicx64

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's back up for me. I'm wondering if this is because they're going to change the "Omega" branding for the new 9.0-2 update.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm maybe the mii maker part in the video is not a mistake, I mean what If she didnt press the button by mistake? Their exploit might as well work like Ninjahax does. You scan a QR code in the Mii maker and BAM, youre into GW mode.

N00b Smasher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the Gateway team announced that they will add support for lower firmwares than 9.0, does that mean that it should be possible to update to 9.2 by injecting the update into a rom and running it with GW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...