Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, 2Hack is elaborately trolling us when it's confirmed to come out before the 5th already. The person who's been with us for 700+ pages would obviously pull this.

Nothing is confirmed yet. All we know is it should by out by the end of the week.

Reactions: Thomas12345

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I edited in more proof if you guys want but if you don't trust me, then I don't care.
I'm on mobile so I don't want personal details showing up and I can't really cover it up better
And again, why would I try so hard for a dumb lie that will last not even a week?

chrisluna413

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was the first one to post a reply since they got back to me really fast and I can assure you that he isn't lying since he pretty much got the same response as I did.

Alright, I think it's safe to say that it's probably real then since it's been verified by 2 other users in this group, but it doesn't matter. Just a couple of days to go.

I edited in more proof if you guys want but if you don't trust me, then I don't care.
I'm on mobile so I don't want personal details showing up and I can't really cover it up better
And again, why would I try so hard for a dumb lie that will last not even a week?

clicking "details" and posting a pic proving that the gateway team did in fact send you that would be definitive proof.

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing is confirmed yet. All we know is it should by out by the end of the week.

Actually I remember someone asking if it would be out before his kids went back to school which was the 5th and they stated the word it will

Reactions: baker

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"should be" means it will not necessarily be.

just calm yourselves and keep waiting. that is no guarantee of anything.

Page 707 and 708, two confirmed mails one saying before 8th the other before 5th January.
The only remaining question is basically whether it will be Saturday or Sunday. My money's on Sunday.

Reactions: chrisluna413

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, I think it's safe to say that it's probably real then since it's been verified by 2 other users in this group, but it doesn't matter. Just a couple of days to go.
It's even been confirmed on the Chinese forum, unless you think they're all secretly trolling with us together? :tpi:

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually I remember someone asking if it would be out before his kids went back to school which was the 5th and they stated the word it will

At that time, they may have thought that it would be. But now, it is only "should be". Things change, new problems are encountered, and/or people just spout rubbish.

Reactions: Thomas12345

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
"should be" means it will not necessarily be.

just calm yourselves and keep waiting. that is no guarantee of anything.

Im pretty sure they say "should be" in case that something bad happens so the blame doesnt go on them for "lying" to us. Pretty much everyone would say such a thing If they were in this position.
But the thing is they promised before that they were gonna release around New Year so Im guessing this is the real deal.

Reactions: Drenghel and kheil

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One thing people seem to forget: it is just words. It will come when it comes, and whatever they write in emails will not change that.

If they encounter problems, regardless of what they wrote in an email, it will not come out.

I imagine GW are perfecting a new system to stop cloners from copying this new FW (brick code and/or something else). They will not release it before they are completely happy that cloners will not get a free ride from this new firmware.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im pretty sure they say "should be" in case that something bad happens so the blame doesnt go on them for "lying" to us. Pretty much everyone would say such a thing If they were in this position.
But the thing is they promised before that they were gonna release around New Year so Im guessing this is the real deal.

You just said they may encounter problems with the FW. If they encounter problems, it will not come out, regardless of what they said previously.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
YrNZegK.gif

This thread is hilarious...

guykild

Torchic Trainer
Trophies
Website
www.Gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
Or worse, if there's issues with users getting their 3DS bricked like before. No fun at all.
Yep I thought the same, if they don't protect their update they won't be making much money, in my opinion i've seen here where i live alot of r4i clones, so being in their position i will make damn sure freeloaders wont get money from my efforts.

Reactions: LIQUIDxSNAKE

Herre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat