Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Framework43

I'm International
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I ordered my aus n3ds xl from fishpond, how long did yours take to arrive? Mine was posted on the 21st of December, and delivery times are usually 6-10 working days pretty much anywhere from australia, but I always hear bad things about fishpond, they were just so dirt cheap in comparison to competitors $_$

Shipped on the 15th, and got it today. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
We have 3 main timezones for Western, Central and Eastern Australia. The others are just random islands near Fiji or something that no one even knows anything about :rofl2:
Even the talk about Australian timezones has been addressed weeks ago :P
Why do you guys believe 2hack so much? He hasn't shown any evidence that he has a reliable source.

Not trying to hate on you 2hack. I just want to be logical about this.
I successfully called that gw would be out by monday with my last predicition. I'll leave it at that.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do you guys believe 2hack so much? He hasn't shown any evidence that he has a reliable source.

Not trying to hate on you 2hack. I just want to be logical about this.
We're not truly running on 2Hack's call here. It's mostly just for fun/hype because we're bored with waiting.

What we're actually counting on here is Gateway's email responses that just happen to say a very similar thing; they say that it will out by the end of the week.

wouldnt a AUS import 3DS that has not been online have AUSTRALIA as a default region ?
You choose the region when you set it up. You have a choice of one out of all areas within Europe, Straya and NZ.

I guess then we can argue that if they are not in a place covered by the EUR region, they just chose a dummy location that's near the top of the alphabetical list.

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not truly running on 2Hack's call here. It's mostly just for fun/hype because we're bored with waiting.

What we're actually counting on here is Gateway's email responses that just happen to say a very similar thing; they say that it will out by the end of the week.

Source? I must have missed that one.

Reactions: Drenghel

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you fucking kidding me LOL :rofl2:

We've had a dozen screenshots of emails posted here 10-20 pages ago. It was almost impossible to miss.

But I guess if you logged on recently, you wouldn't have seen them. Don't worry, I forgive you :grog:

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
cd9412adfd72008d7f8517d228565e7d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.