Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In regards to the video and cia installs on sysnand. i feel like ive read somewhere that you can install cia games to sysnand as long as they were part of a console preinstall bundle. like the monster hunter 3 console/game bundle thing. or that you can system transfer games from emunand to a non modded/gateway console and theyd work as long as they were cia games from a console/game bundle package.

and wasnt nsmb2 part of a bundle package? which is the game they show installed in the vid. blah i hate to add to the million and one conspiracy theories im just throwin this out to see if anyone else had more info :P

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a fair point. But witness the rebirth of GBA flash carts because SCDS2 GBA emulation was not up to snuff. Emulation IS a big deal to a lot of people, and especially on the go they'd really rather only have one device to do it properly. The SCDS2's on board CPU software is really just it having a Dingoo coded into its FPGA. So which would you rather carry: DS + SCDS2 or DS + Dingoo? See what I mean?

If my Tegra Note could run 3DS software as well as a 3DS (or even acceptably so) I'd quit carrying the both of them all the time and my 3DS would start collecting dust. Wouldn't you also consolidate in a similar situation?

"Not buy it"? No. Buy it because it now has a compelling feature they want that the old feature set didn't convince them to buy before? Hell yes.
Good points and one must never underestimate the passion for retro gaming. (Like N does)

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
I bet the gateway cards are going to be really pricey after the update, I wonder if gbatemp's shop will do that.
Competition sort of makes that hard to believe, if they do, no matter how many jack up their prices, there'll be a reseller who will keep the price as it is and everyone will buy from them instead.
I think most stores are looking forward to a huge burst in sales, more so than the prospects of making their customers hate them.

Kirit0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know where i could get a detailed tutorial/guide on how the GW flast cart works? Im a newbie

Vickyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I downloaded "Firmware GW 2.7 “OMEGA” and Manual" to read its manual. I do not see any tutorial to teach us how to use the cards?

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After the update drops, do you guys think saves made on retail carts on Sysnand 9.2.0 will work in Gateway Classic Mode?

Edit:
To the previous post, yes.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty off topic here, but...

couldn't find a page for european or us themes but heres the one for japanese themes http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/theme/list/

Why does the JP website look so cooooooooll... :cry:

Seriously, I just looked at the US site again, and now I'm just saddened over how crappy it is over the JP version. Heck, the JP version even has Disney/Pixar's UP for 3DS, in 3D.

And just to make this post even slightly on topic, I'm now going to complain on how long we've been waiting for gateway's update even though I don't actually have the card yet.

Complain complain complain waitway y u do disssss, y u take so long, waaaaahhhhh, complain complain complain...

tbh... 90% of the posts in this thread are complaints... I'm sorry. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be sweet tho, xbox/gamepass games on the go would be nice
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it's in beta