Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But I think if they restored the page right now and we haven't seen an update but only the restored version, this makes a today's update highly unlikely.
They won't update the site twice the same day. Seems if they went through the trouble restoring the site but didn't put up an update, why would they do that in a couple of hours?

Puchiguso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But I think if they restored the page right now and we haven't seen an update but only the restored version, this makes a today's update highly unlikely.
They won't update the site twice the same day. Seems if they went through the trouble restoring the site but didn't put up an update, why would they do that in a couple of hours?

Develop team != Management team

It could be possible that they finish whatever they are doing to the launcher (3.0?) in a couple of hours, regardless of what happened to the website

Reactions: dplaktos

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It always amuses me to see people making posts to the effect of, "There's no need for a thread like this", or, "Here we go again, discussing (insert anything here)".

It's a forum, folks. I can't see how it REALLY harms anyone that badly to have to scroll past a post that isn't pertinent to their interests. I can't think of a single time that I have made a post here that I actually cared if everyone was interested in the topic.

Don't like it? Keep on scrolling. When you comment on "pointless threads" and topics that weary you, you are kind of participating in and bumping the topic that you don't care about.

Just pointing that out. Carry on.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cannot post in that 500 page thread, so creating a new thread is the correct thing to do

anyways, don't count on the update coming anytime soon. GW said "a few days" on Dec 23, it's already been a few days. This web page "update" is just GW not being skilled enough to maintain a web site

Maybe because you're banned from posting in there?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't get why did GW do that? Please stop trolling!

Trolling what? That they had server issue and had to do another restore? Please learn something about technology of today and stop whining about shit you have no control over. Doesn't help yourself or GW. No one is forcing you, or anyone, to wait on there update.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Alright, hopefully RNG sama cannot notice reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse reverse psychology, let us attempt to be more demotivated, and maybe the possibility of the update being out within the next week will be more likely.

Pardon me for the ctrl + v of reverse, but counter measures must be taken to lower the chances of RNG sama jinxing this chance.

mojaswag

Trophies
XP
Country
Imo this is the most useless thread ever. Just imagine how much hours of fun playtime you could have had with a (purchased) game instead of reading 500+ pages of pure rubbish. Happy year end everybody.

its really not hard to type a little bit while playing other games lmao

Reactions: 2Hack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.