Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it safe to purchase a Gateway now since I will be able to upgrade to the new firmware anyway? And might anyone tell me if the current production run is safe to purchase anyway? I read that the first production runs had a really bad quality (cheap spring load mechanism etc.)

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is it safe to purchase a Gateway now since I will be able to upgrade to the new firmware anyway? And might anyone tell me if the current production run is safe to purchase anyway? I read that the first production runs had a really bad quality (cheap spring load mechanism etc.)

Get one from official reseller and if it's no good, complain and exchange for another. they should have quality anyway.
Unless you're on 4.x firmware, getting one now will be of no use to you. But if you're worried about the stock running out later, then it's up to you to buy it now.

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
The site came back with the common news, then it bugged the system that sends the feed to my e-mail and send me a lot of random posts from them, i saw "Gateway Exclusive" then i OMG THEY LAUNCHED, i opened the site and tears started to drop from my eyes :'(

I can use e-shop and download original apps on emunand?(Like the monster hunter 3 app that transfer saves to wii u version?)

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The site came back with the common news, then it bugged the system that sends the feed to my e-mail and send me a lot of random posts from them, i saw "Gateway Exclusive" then i OMG THEY LAUNCHED, i opened the site and tears started to drop from my eyes :'(

I can use e-shop and download original apps on emunand?(Like the monster hunter 3 app that transfer saves to wii u version?)

we r all bleeding in our hearts my friend. Trust me. we are all bleeding!!! :)
If they really need so much time, I m gonna consider to buy a Supercard DSTWO Plus also when it comes out. Since Supercard NEVER EVER did make me so sad like gateway does now...
And just for common folks, who will advertise for Sky3DS, I WILL NOT BUY FROM IMITATORS but only from INNOVATORS... :P

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It isnt a clone right. But their concept is one which doesn't have a very bright future in my opinion.
So its a bit like all those R4 cards which didnt get any more support and died out. :)
but you never know;) maybe they figure something out like gateway did with emunand ( I am not saying emunand, but something).

StarPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It isnt a clone right. But their concept is one which doesn't have a very bright future in my opinion.
So its a bit like all those R4 cards which didnt get any more support and died out. :)

Yes I kinda agree with this, but I hope you are wrong, competition mean more choice for us, and that is always a good thing ^^

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here is a post from maxconsole. If he is right, and he does have some connection to gateway... we should really try this!!! :D

h5cpr8c2.png

but you never know;) maybe they figure something out like gateway did with emunand ( I am not saying emunand, but something).

dunno... i guess they already did lose me as a customer when they just pushed out a new card just in order to make the 10 games limit fade... -.-!!

Yes I kinda agree with this, but I hope you are wrong, competition mean more choice for us, and that is always a good thing ^^

you can still hope for the Supercard team to release their DSTWO Plus right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw