Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Mine just turned up from them at new3dscard.. Came like this without the fancy box, just a carry case..
Make sure it's genuine. That box seems very phishy to me, I would ask your reseller about the sudden swap of packaging.
BLRiI3u.png

Reactions: drwhojan

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
that is not low price at all LOL
at least not for me :P
yeah, that was like the cheapest EU console i could find from a reputable seller.........if you wanted it for like the same price as it costs you would probably have to know someone in australia who you would feel safe sending money to for them to just buy and ship it to you

laurorual

What are you looking for?
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah, that was like the cheapest EU console i could find from a reputable seller.........if you wanted it for like the same price as it costs you would probably have to know someone in australia who you would feel safe sending money to for them to just buy and ship it to you

damn >_<
so... anyone with a JP console, is it easy to get used to JP menus or should i spend more money on a EU console?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
damn >_<
so... anyone with a JP console, is it easy to get used to JP menus or should i spend more money on a EU console?
tbh if you know your way around one 3ds you know your way around them all......i could probably do everything i really need without knowing what it says, but i just figured i would pay the extra and know its just the same as if i owned a UK model :P.....plus there is the whole JPN consoles shipping with 8.x, so if nintendo release 9.3 and block gateway before you receive the console, you will have to wait until a game is released with 9.0-9.2 onboard, and you would also need to import a japanese game to update.....which would probably end up costing you the difference if not more than just paying the extra to get a EU console

Reactions: laurorual

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
is this gateway, new hardware or is it the old gateway with newer firmware to support 9.x 3ds firmware?
Old gateway, new software.
SpW9uDq.png

damn >_<
I use jap vita tv with foreign menus and it really pisses me off.. Never again.
Just some simple カタカナ will go a long way people. It's not that hard.

Reactions: minexew and DjoeN

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine just turned up from them at new3dscard.. Came like this without the fancy box, just a carry case..

Make sure it's genuine. That box seems very phishy to me, I would ask your reseller about the sudden swap of packaging.
BLRiI3u.png

It is a thought... mech from you're image, Just make sure ?

Real Gateway looks black you're looks blue like the fake ...

But if they do this to you, They will be black and blue .

Attachments

• IMG-20141201-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20141201-WA0001.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 203

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Does anyone knows where to find New 3DS XL EU with a good price?
I can only find JP ones with low prices like the ones tjexp posted here.
I know that if i'm only gonna use gateway i wont have any issues with JP console but, i know nothing of japanese and all the menus in JP would be a pain for me :(

I cannot see why people complain over JP text because it's not like you will be using it to navigate to menus constantly and with a GW it's not an issue at all. If your not bothered about JP Eshop and online either then get a JP console.

I never buy products or install any CFW on other consoles expecting to use online, as there is a reason to why your buying a GW in the first place (to play roms). 1 for online (legit use) the other for exploits.

Once a EU console gets released here in the UK next year, then I'll most likely grab one of them too, but until now, a JP one will suffice enough with a GW once the update drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1