Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know this is just speculation... But how can Nintendo block something that hadn't been release yet? I understand ninja hack got block, but it was already released. Unless gateway and ninja are similar? I ordered my smash n3ds ll today, so I got really unlucky. My hope is that 9.3 does not block gateway, gateway updates it, or a game comes out with 9.0 on it. Good luck everybody

You know when the gateway was annonced last year the last update was 5.1, so it was already blocked.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
You know when the gateway was annonced last year the last update was 5.1, so it was already blocked.
However in that case, the exploit(s) was(were) already publicised before the Gateway release. It makes sense, therefore, for it to have been patched beforehand.

It's different in this instance because the exploit itself is being revealed by Gateway with their update.

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Come on Gateway my N3DS is getting jealous of my old XL.

Also does anyone have a gateway with their SD card sticking out slighty. It seems the new one I got a few weeks ago uses a different micro SD slot than the one I got a year ago.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: SushiKing

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
how fast was shipping for you? i got my jtag from them back in the day but that was bank transfer only and took ages

I got it within the same week of payment I think. Packaging could of been better, but a good service.

Bank transfers always take forever, it can be 5 days before they see your money.

Reactions: SushiKing

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi,

Would someone from AU be kind enough to send me a N3DS XL. I can buy it off ebgames.au or mightape and get it delivered to his place.

All he has to do is ship it to my place in India as a gift (am trying to save customs here :P) and I'll pay him the shipping charges.

It's coz Play Asia and Indian customs is just turning out to be too TOO COSTLY :(

Anyone kind enough? :)

Edit: I know it's a risk, but am willing to trust :)

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

Would someone from AU be kind enough to send me a N3DS XL. I can buy it off ebgames.au or mightape and get it delivered to his place.

All he has to do is ship it to my place in India as a gift (am trying to save customs here :P) and I'll pay him the shipping charges.

It's coz Play Asia and Indian customs is just turning out to be too TOO COSTLY :(

You do realize that you are taking a massive risk, right?

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
I've never shipped to india before, and marking as gift is fraud and I wouldn't take the risk myself. I'd only help someone out here the honest way.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You do realize that you are taking a massive risk, right?

Yeah, but am just hoping it would work out. I don't know.

I've never shipped to india before, and marking as gift is fraud and I wouldn't take the risk myself. I'd only help someone out here the honest way.

Hmm...well it was a long shot anyways coz Customs people can always open the package and see what's inside and charge me.

I think I'll drop the whole idea of getting the N3DS. It's just turning out to be too costly.

But, thanx HEX1GON, for trying to help out. Really appreciate it :)

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just ordered one too from play asia (i dont want to risk to miss this), (as the us is blocked rom 365games), but as long as it has 9.0 i'll be fine with a delay.
just ordered my n3dsxl aus from play asia on Dec 03 , and my order status is on "Hold" status for 3 days , idk what does it means , and the customer service is next to shit
sent 4 mails to them but got no response , maybe the customer service head is dead or they are bankrupted or sth like that

hope the same thing don't happen to you , they are good on getting money , shit on customer service

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just ordered my n3dsxl aus from play asia on Dec 03 , and my order status is on "Hold" status for 3 days , idk what does it means , and the customer service is next to shit
sent 4 mails to them but got no response , maybe the customer service head is dead or they are bankrupted or sth like that

hope the same thing don't happen to you , they are good on getting money , shit on customer service
yeah the customer service is a bit off, but they only work mon-fri apparently so no doubt they have a backlog of emails over the weekend, i got a refund from them yesterday as once i ordered my order was updated to say it wouldn't be shipped until the 16th.....i'm guessing they are waiting for more stock to be delivered or something, your payment will probably be cleared by then, maybe just phone your bank and make sure it wasn't blocked or something
7.2.0-17
crystal blue from gamestop
nice system. :3
i prefer my limited edition pokemon sapphire console ;)
DSC_1393.jpg

Chand

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Edit: I know it's a risk, but am willing to trust :)

You can try to find a company who receive the console and redirect to you. It exist in States with companies like Shipito or MyUs but in Australia I don't know. Maybe an australian member can tell us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken so your saying there is a chance? Lol