Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Imagine if they did, how much those 'poor sucker' saved? The only down point will be Japanese language though.

Ultimately they won't save shit. If Gateway doesn't manage to exploit the latest J firmware they are all fucked. Unless they decide to buy a goddamn Sky3ds. As far as I know everyone here is buying a J 3DS to use it with GW.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Shipito do have AUS shipping, but you need the premium account or whatever they call it.

I thought shipitto gives you a US address, and forwards mail to some other country. What we need is an Australian address which gets forwarded to our great USA

Ultimately they won't save shit. If Gateway doesn't manage to exploit the latest J firmware they are all fucked. Unless they decide to buy a goddamn Sky3ds. As far as I know everyone here is buying a J 3DS to use it with GW.

Thankfully i bought a AUS one which is likely to come with a 9.0-9.2 :)

D

Deleted-355425

but this isn't be region free xD
It is region free, if I buy one from any country I can put a backup of one of my games on it and it will work. I understand what you are getting at though.

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a gateway on cl for $45 with shipping. Just a another end user like myself. He went with sky3ds instead of waiting. I have 4.3-4.5 consoles but those who don't probably won't wait this close to xmas. I don't like the lack of homebrew support and the limit sky has even if I can get around it.

If you are ordering from Hong Kong, better make the decision now I think.
http://www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/publications/news/2011/20111124a/

bendrr

redboyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
to all the ones that bought a japanese console because they wanted to save a few bucks:
sGOapBs.png

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pretty sure that when the GW update hits I'm going to have about 50 games.

50 is better than 10.
and why i have to worry for what you're going to do? ._. lol i simply asked if it's region free, stop flaming or trolling pls. it's not fun.

redboyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
its funny cuz its a broken image.

ow sorry i hope i fixed it now :D

and why i have to worry for what you're going to do? ._. lol i simply asked if it's region free, stop flaming or trolling pls. it's not fun.
sky3ds is not regionfree people were laughing at me too cause i bought a sky3ds and a gateway. and now karma got them back :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol they exist?