kidax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused about the gateway 3ds homepage saying it "
  • Works on 2DS, 3DS & 3DS XL firmware up to 10.7 with 11.0 workability"
My 3DS is at 10.7, but according to Gateway ultra 3.7.1, the post says "With the new firmware update we would like to STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST UPDATING your sysnand to any version higher than 10.3 (i.e. 10.4 or higher), as we will not be able to support sysnand firmware version 10.4 or higher anytime soon."

So is it safe to run this on my 3DS? Confused whether it supports 10.7 or not

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need to downgrade to 9.2 before you can use Gateway. If you haven't gotten a Gateway yet, you don't need to. Custom firmware, which is free, is all you need.

Since you're on 10.7, you'll need an entry point to downgrade.

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm confused about the gateway 3ds homepage saying it "
  • Works on 2DS, 3DS & 3DS XL firmware up to 10.7 with 11.0 workability"
My 3DS is at 10.7, but according to Gateway ultra 3.7.1, the post says "With the new firmware update we would like to STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST UPDATING your sysnand to any version higher than 10.3 (i.e. 10.4 or higher), as we will not be able to support sysnand firmware version 10.4 or higher anytime soon."

So is it safe to run this on my 3DS? Confused whether it supports 10.7 or not

Gateway is implying that you should find a way to downgrade your 3ds from 10.7 to 9.2 firmware. Also DO NOT update to 11.0, you'll be fucked and no where to go but find someone who has soldering skills to hard mod your 3ds. Also, if you have time, read through this guide, it will tell you everything you need to know: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.