Bala666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey Guys!
I have my Switch firmware at version 10.0.4, both on EmuNand and SysNand, I'm currently using SXOS.

The thing is, I can't officially update to version 11.0.0 anymore, and as far as I know this version has the best support for SXOS currently.

I really like SXOS and would like to keep it, because I saw that people are patching games that are only supported in versions higher than 11.0.0.

What would be the best way to upgrade my Switch Mariko to version 11.0.0?

I believe I have to migrate to Atmosphere, upgrade SysNand with Daybreak, and then switch back to SXOS, but I'm not sure. That's right?

Thanks in advance!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys!
I have my Switch firmware at version 10.0.4, both on EmuNand and SysNand, I'm currently using SXOS.

The thing is, I can't officially update to version 11.0.0 anymore, and as far as I know this version has the best support for SXOS currently.

I really like SXOS and would like to keep it, because I saw that people are patching games that are only supported in versions higher than 11.0.0.

What would be the best way to upgrade my Switch Mariko to version 11.0.0?

I believe I have to migrate to Atmosphere, upgrade SysNand with Daybreak, and then switch back to SXOS, but I'm not sure. That's right?

Thanks in advance!
Any game/update build with Switxh SDK v12.x.x can not be downgraded to anything lower so stay or deal with newer games that r built with v12.x.x SDK or go atmosphere

Bala666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any game/update build with Switxh SDK v12.x.x can not be downgraded to anything lower so stay or deal with newer games that r built with v12.x.x SDK or go atmosphere
The best option is to exit SXOS then?

My preference for SXSO is mainly due to being able to run games straight from the HD and to be able to run games in XCI... but if that's not possible, I think the best option will be to migrate.

Taking advantage of this, if I choose to migrate to Atmosphere, will it be necessary to do the procedure with incognito?
I refer to making the migration following these steps:
https://rentry.org/mys8q

Sorry for the amount of questions, I'm really a little out of it, my video game was stopped for a while because I didn't have time to play.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: