Hacking Gateway 3DS 3.0 ULTRA exploit WITHOUT GW POSSIBLE!!!

SebasVee

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Downgrade from 9.2.0-20E to 4.5.0-8E was successfully!

Now I want to know, is it possible to restore the SysNAND without the red Cart?

if yes, how?
Quote from Gateway:
If you want to restore your NAND.BIN from SD Card to sysnand, simply hold UP when entering the Downgrade menu will launch the restore menu.
This can be used to go back to your original NAND, such as before downgrading.
You could try...

Reactions: ChrisX930

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Downgrade from 9.2.0-20E to 4.5.0-8E was successfully!
10888404_887285801302485_4165786907807973850_n.jpg

Now I want to know, is it possible to restore the SysNAND without the red Cart?

if yes, how?

Yes

If you want to restore your NAND.BIN from SD Card to sysnand, simply hold UP when entering the Downgrade menu will launch the restore menu.
This can be used to go back to your original NAND, such as before downgrading.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So. Yeah. I tried the method that I did with me putting that specific file into one of the folders. And "Zulch" happened

XenoKaiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I might have made a terrible mistake, after backing up the sysNAND the SD card of the 3DS has locked and now i can't format it anymore, can anybody help me please?

Bryan Vázquez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I might have made a terrible mistake, after backing up the sysNAND the SD card of the 3DS has locked and now i can't format it anymore, can anybody help me please?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think all SD cards have a little switch on their sides. Check to see if it's set on 'lock'.
That should fix it. :)

XenoKaiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Okay, so has anyone without a Gateway card installed CFW 4.x?

Yes, user ChrisX930 did it, search for its post in the previous page.

Is it possible to use the cardless exploit without formatting the SD card? I was trying to backup the saves before but it gave me an "FFFFFF" error since it didn't have any saves in it anymore...

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I'm getting the same error. I've deleted my cookies and history a couple itmes now, and then doing a power cycle and it still gives me an error.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I'm getting the same error. I've deleted my cookies and history a couple itmes now, and then doing a power cycle and it still gives me an error.

Go to the main Gateway 3.0 thread and there is a QR code that worked for me. Just backed up my NAND :grog: Now to grow the balls to downgrade and install CFW :ohnoes:

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the main Gateway 3.0 thread and there is a QR code that worked for me. Just backed up my NAND :grog: Now to grow the balls to downgrade and install CFW :ohnoes:

I did the QR code link. And the QR code linked me to the downgrading part. And then I've choosed 4.0. Then I still got an error. After that

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So. Yeah. I tried the method that I did with me putting that specific file into one of the folders. And "Zulch" happened
Oh god, you seem so lost and out of your depth it's painful.

What are you trying to get done?

If you're looking to boot the gateway menu so you can backup your NAND, games or saves. You'll need to download the files for 3.0 ultra from the Gateway website. Inside the zip are 4 folders, ignore the blue card folder, ignore the save tool folder, inside the last folder is the launcher.dat this goes on the SD card inside your 3DS.

Put it back in your 3DS, turn it on and launch the Internet browser. Go to go.gateway-3ds.com and wait. The gateway menu should open momentarily.
If you need to load the menu up anytime again you'll need to hold down the L button.

If you're looking to downgrade I can't help you. But be warned, you'll lose all of you save games if you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am kind surprised no one has made a Pi to cart adapter for older systems... Like a universal...