Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 263,828
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if its been explained previously but i dont have Any clue what to do step by step after running the exploited game for the first time so please someone pm me? Thanks in advance

Step one: Buy a 3DS
Step two: Buy a gateway
Step three: Buy a Sky3DS or OoT
Step four: ?????
Step five: game loads.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if its been explained previously but i dont have Any clue what to do step by step after running the exploited game for the first time so please someone pm me? Thanks in advance
Go to download section of gateway website there is a complete manual.

Ritchie555

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone else suggested changing the languages in your sysnand and emunand so they are different.
then even if they are both 9.0 you'll know which one you're in based on the language.

Change the language, that's a good idea since 4.5 has no theme support. Not a real issue after emunand is updated... but oh that first update after format emunand. it's exactly the same as your sysnand.

Reactions: MrJason005

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, but how come some one you guys got the bugs of no GS3d showing up in settling? I am using a 32 gig micro sd card so it is by no mean small
Yes, I'd like to know this as well.
This bug should be mentionned everywhere and stickied :dangerous:
How to make sure we update the correct nand if GW3D doesn't show up, wtf

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Yes, I'd like to know this as well.
This bug should be mentionned everywhere and stickied :dangerous:
How to make sure we update the correct nand if GW3D doesn't show up, wtf

Well apparently if you set up no internet in your settings in Sysnand you should be fine as you can only update the Emunand, that should solve the issue

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Still undecided if I should update emuNAND although GW3D doesn't show up next to the version number. Anyone updated emuNAND like this?

Some did and it worked, but you need to be 100% sure to be on emunand.

Or you can use the trick of the smaller SD Card then transfer the emunand to a bigger one, there's a thread on the board about it.

Reactions: thorasgar

sweetimpact

Trophies
XP
Country
I think i got a faulty gateway card? OoT exploit worked and i'm able to get into the gateway menu but i get a "no gateway 3ds card found" when I try to boot into gateway mode.
Diagnostics test comes up with
FGPA - Fail
SPI - Fail
SPI READ - OK!
SD TEST - Fail

I tried a force update and it would loop at 5-10% and come up with a 00000006 error moments later.

Also did not notice any green light whatsoever.

cynique

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I know i have to format sysnand removing internal sd card after setting emunand but also its possible to copy launcher.dat to sd card by wireless sd management so is it okey formatting sysnand without removing internal sd?

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
I know i have to format sysnand removing internal sd card after setting emunand but also its possible copy launcher.dat to sd card on wireless sd management so if i do that is it okey formatting sysnand without removing internal sd?
Assuming I've understood your question correctly, no.
This is because if you do a system format with the memory card still in, itll wipe your emunand partition also, rendering the process useless.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i got a faulty gateway card? OoT exploit worked and i'm able to get into the gateway menu but i get a "no gateway 3ds card found" when I try to boot into gateway mode.
Diagnostics test comes up with
FGPA - Fail
SPI - Fail
SPI READ - OK!
SD TEST - Fail

I tried a force update and it would loop at 5-10% and come up with a 00000006 error moments later.

Also did not notice any green light whatsoever.
Doesn't sound promising. Reformat the mSD card with SD Formatter v.4 from SD Association website. Put it back in gateway and retest. How long have you had the GW?

crhonox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Help I did a system transfer from an og 3dsxl emunand to a n3dsxl emunand and everything went fine until It restarted and now it's says error 028-3220

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well at least Tingle... - I mean Miyamoto is one happy little puppy since the sales went sky high :gba:

EDIT: MiyamOoT-o *snort*
Can't forget the Koolaid guy. He's pretty happy too.

60338993.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, the price she will give them will be over infinite