Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 263,724
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm I ordered from Amazon, but I'm going to attempt to cancel my order then...
Hopefully can find a cheaper sky3DS because they are so much more expensive for some reason
What did you pay for it from Amazon? The price seems to have stabilized around $77 now. In my panic Friday afternoon I ordered about 4 copies from different sources and was able to cancel most of them but the Amazon one for $96. It was a 3rd party seller but I can return it minus S&h so I will be out $10.

I got one at GS for $50 but ultimately if CN doesn't pan out I will need 3 copies. I think sky is the better solution even if it gets blocked. Sysnand is likely going to stay at 9.0 for the duration of the N3ds lifespan. It just opens more options,

lamende

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you pay for it from Amazon? The price seems to have stabilized around $77 now. In my panic Friday afternoon I ordered about 4 copies from different sources and was able to cancel most of them but the Amazon one for $96. It was a 3rd party seller but I can return it minus S&h so I will be out $10.

I got one at GS for $50 but ultimately if CN doesn't pan out I will need 3 copies. I think sky is the better solution even if it gets blocked. Sysnand is likely going to stay at 9.0 for the duration of the N3ds lifespan. It just opens more options,

Im buying the Jap one. It was $60 from a third party. I'm really hoping it ships in a week. The reviews say the guy sucks with shipping.

Xellos2099

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, but how come some one you guys got the bugs of no GS3d showing up in settling? I am using a 32 gig micro sd card so it is by no mean small

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Um... I have a question.
I'm trying to get my N3DS emunand updated (on a smaller card for now, because of the whole GW3D bug). My emunand is formatted and unlinked from sysnand, and I can see the GW3D this time, but when I go to update... it just tells me it can't do it and restarts the system.
Has anyone else had this issue?

Edit: Never mind, it turns out that the issue is with Nintendo's servers, not me. Phew!

Zoddi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi! I'm really new to this but managed everything with getting gateway working on an O3DS and also nearly everything on an N3DS till....booting into the Gateway Mode.

Backing up the Nand worked, formatting, updating the gateway module itself also worked but when i want to boot into the gateway mode it reboots back to the normal system menu.

Is that a new problem or is there an easy solution for it?

Nephiel

Artificer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I'm really new to this but managed everything with getting gateway working on an O3DS and also nearly everything on an N3DS till....booting into the Gateway Mode.

Backing up the Nand worked, formatting, updating the gateway module itself also worked but when i want to boot into the gateway mode it reboots back to the normal system menu.

Is that a new problem or is there an easy solution for it?
How do you know it reboots to the system menu? Try moving the cursor to the cartridge icon and press select. If you get a ROM selection menu on the top screen, then you're in Gateway mode.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Managed to pick up a copy at Gamestop for $42 using the infamous birthday coupon that can be found on the internet :wub:

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadn't heard of that one. Do they check your ID? I supose I could drag one of my kids along next time. N:)

It will work as long as you are a pro member. It doesn't need to be your birthday. The coupon is reusable too. You just have to print it out every time since they take it from you after use.

At least there really is a new post.
It was posted yesterday

Zoddi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How do you know it reboots to the system menu? Try moving the cursor to the cartridge icon and press select. If you get a ROM selection menu on the top screen, then you're in Gateway mode.

Sorry mentioned it already. Always waited for the special firmware description and got panic ;)

cynique

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Sorry if its been explained previously but i dont have Any clue what to do step by step after running the exploited game for the first time so please someone pm me? Thanks in advance

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And after your emunand is up to 9.5, you dont have to guess anymore as your sysnand will never be higher than 9.2 for a while.

Someone else suggested changing the languages in your sysnand and emunand so they are different.
then even if they are both 9.0 you'll know which one you're in based on the language.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users