Snooby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lelouch said:
farming time-lost proto-drake on WoW... 5 days of 12+ hours and only 4 rare spawns none of which are TLPD. I hate starting something ... I always have to finish it
my god. I went farming for the TLPD for 2 hours and got bored. That thing really lives up to its name...

I regret incinerating my weighted companion cube

Radiopools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
World of Warcraft...*shudders* when I think of the amount of time i wasted on that game..man..where have the past 4 years gone?

I'm a recovering addict. I occasionally get withdrawal after a while and play for a certain amount of time. My most recent renewing of my account lasted 2 weeks then I got bored. I'm hoping that this is a sign that I'm actually going to stop playing that game for good, since I had such a small stint with it this time around.

swimmeringer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Radiopools said:
World of Warcraft...*shudders* when I think of the amount of time i wasted on that game..man..where have the past 4 years gone?

I'm a recovering addict. I occasionally get withdrawal after a while and play for a certain amount of time. My most recent renewing of my account lasted 2 weeks then I got bored. I'm hoping that this is a sign that I'm actually going to stop playing that game for good, since I had such a small stint with it this time around.

I believe in you.

I also regret never beating the first Phoenix Wright game.... I'm on the last case and I haven't touched it in like a year.

Radiopools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
swimmeringer said:
Radiopools said:

I believe in you.

I also regret never beating the first Phoenix Wright game.... I'm on the last case and I haven't touched it in like a year.

Haha, thanks, I appreciate it. A friend from work just started playing WoW, and apparently he has an extra time card, and he offered it to me so I could play with him. I was able to resist the temptation, but knowing a free game card is within my grasp whenever I want it might be a problem
tongue.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
-Buying DS games thinking the R4 was "too expensive, not worth it, probably doesn't work anyway".
-Buying Jump! Ultimate Stars for like 45 bucks at an overpriced anime convention and then getting my R4 like a month later.
-Buying a GameCube (Good games didn't come out for a LONG time... plus, the price was dropped to 100 bucks a few years after.

Odanhammer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Selling my Snes with Chrono Trigger / Earthbound / Mario RPG (plus about 10 other classic games)
before they were worth anything

Buying my nds, taking it out of my pocket one day to see the hinge breaking, buying a case and trying to replace the @#$!!! i have no patience , after 3 hours of putting all the things together i forgot to put one piece through , had to take it all apart and redo it , another hour passes and the wires for the speakers undo causing me to have to solder them , another hour and everything is put together i turn it on , it doesn't turn on , another 3 hours trying to figure out whats wrong , another hour of putting it back together and then while doing the last screw i hear something snap , i open it up and see a few pieces fall out , the thing was toast.
Then getting another used DS lite and noticing it had the hinge cracking on it already , returning it and getting a PSP which i love , but with still having a M3 Real , end up with both a PSP slim and a DS lite black.
End up returning the slim , getting a phat putting CFW on it.
And wishing i didn't have the NDS lite after all that.

The last one i regret , the fact that microsoft is crap for trying to charge me 150 bucks to send my xbox 360 in because it was damaging disks, and not allowing me to play my downloaded games without being online since i had had a red ring problem before. The "new" one began destroying disks after a month and i was told i would have to pay.
I am GLAD i traded it in for a PS3, but i do wish i had my 360 still. I was always a sucker for the halo series.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
At one point owning a wii, xbox 360, ds lite and PSP 2000. ALL THAT MONEY!

When I was little, I refused to buy a SNES system with all the great games for really really cheap from a moving neighbour.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Selling the LOZ collector disc for 12 dollars, only to have it jump to like 35 2 months later.
Wasting time w/ games instead of sleeping/ studying.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having played......

Conquer Online
World of Warcraft
Lineage 2
Counter Strike Source

and other free MMORPGS that i've played

zapoqx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.raptr.com
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* Memories... that hurt...

Back in the days....

-Believing my father about trading my NES, SNES, 2 controllers each, and a few games for a Sega Genesis, 1 Controller (the 3 button type), and 2 games (X-Men and Lion King). By the way, the games I had traded together were:
NES: Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, SMB3, World Series Baseball 3, Dirty Harry
SNES: Super Mario World, Super Mario All-Stars (The one that didn't have World in it), Star Fox, Super Gameboy Cartridge Pack.

I guess on the bright side, a few months later, I had gotten Sega Channel for my Genesis (look it up on youtube if you have no idea what I'm talking about).

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Selling/Trading away my Snes, Genesis, Saturn, N64, and Gamecube (I miss the RE's. ;_;), along with every pokemon game up to Emerald, my snes rpgs, my sega favorites such as Shining Force 1/2, Landstalker, Phantasy Star 2-4, Beyond Oasis, Sonic 3 w/ Knuckles pack, etc..

In short, a ton of stupid shit I did when I was younger.

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought N64 when it first came out only to have the price go down $100 a couple of months later.

Never getting to play Legend of Zelda Ocarina, Majora Mask, and Perfect Dark because I gave it away (along with the library of games which included Goldeneye, Doom64, Starfox64, Mario64, Killer Instinct Gold) to my buddy, Julian, since I was moving back to Hawaii because I had gotten divorced.

My 2nd wife (girlfriend at the time) let her friend borrow my modded PSX to her friend with FF7, RE2, and RE1 and never getting it back.

Frying one of the chips in my PS2 Phat while trying to solder a modchip into it (I still have it for parts) when I already had swap discs and a flip-top for the damned thing.

Not buying a set of twin sticks for my Dreamcast to play Virtual On while I was stationed in Japan.

Not buying more video game/anime stuff while in Japan and making 7 trips to Hong Kong (although I do have a pretty complete Beatmania collection for PSX).

Buying an Xbox 360 elite when it first came out when it didn't really solve the RROD (even though I haven't experience one, yet *knock on wood*).

That's the major ones. I've played many games to the last part only to lose interest (I'm also on the last case for the Phoenix Wright). Also, a lot of games I've managed to erase a game after putting a lot of time into it.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buying a used PSX and later a used 360 Pro, only to have them die weeks later. The 360 is still under warranty for RRoD, but I shipped it off to Microsoft ant they sent it back pretty much without touching it, saying it wasn't under warranty. I'm guessing the previous owner towel tricked it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker