Homebrew Emulation GameYob, a gameboy emulator for DS

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I can't run Gameyob DS with my GW blue card. When I launch it, i have an error message: "Error opening directory"
But all directory and files are still on the SD card and when I use the same SD card with my brother's R4i, gameyob is working without error.
I only have this error with my GW blue card.

Any help?

Thanks

JSherman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a setting that enables the gameboy color intro before the rom starts? Or is that something within the rom itself?

andot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I installed gameyob_dsi.nds as a dsiware in hiyaCFW without DSiMenu++, and it works very well, but there is no icon & title name in system menu on my NDSi. What can I do if I want show a icon as the other dsiwares.

SonataFanatica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I installed gameyob_dsi.nds as a dsiware in hiyaCFW without DSiMenu++, and it works very well, but there is no icon & title name in system menu on my NDSi. What can I do if I want show a icon as the other dsiwares.
I had the same problem first.
I installed GameYob (the DSi version) and nothing appeared on the home screen.
Then I started Homebrew Launcher to see if it appears in there, which (of course) it didn't.
However, as soon as I closed Homebrew Launcher again, I got that "You have a new application" on screen – and sure enough, there was that gift-wrapped GameYob.

Dragoonhurdur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all,

I made a few borders in GIMP, for use in Gameyob, which yous alls might enjoy.
A couple of Zelda, a couple of Pokemon Prism, and some other random ones. I think they add a little more immersion on the otherwise half empty DS screens.

I'm happy to take requests if anyone asks nicely, and I think my limited graphic design skills are up to it.

I also made some custom GBC cias for the 3DS with tailored borders to suit each game.
Specifically, Link's Awakening, Shantae, Super Mario Land 1, and SML 2 DX.

Peace!

PS.
A big thanks to Drenn for this awesome emulator.

Attachments

• dragoonhurdur borders.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 390

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess you can use them, you need to convert them to the correct file size.

What would I need to do to get that to work? I resized one but when I tried it, it was a blurry mess. I fooled around with it for a few minutes and posted that.

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Will it be possible to add other filters (or something that makes it look GOOD...) to the DS / DSi version when the screen expands/fullscreen?

And91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HI,
I can't find any info online nor in the app. How can I tweak the settings? i want to use only the bottom screen only and adjust scaling but no ini is created by the app and no info found on github.

EDIT: Just press R and you're done settings menu will popup ;)

Last edited by And91,

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Download link is broken now. Could anybody reupload the latest nds (0.5.2 I suppose) somewhere? Thanks in advance

Last edited by ber71,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0