Hacking gameyeeeah question (help ASAP)

jerm27

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
what i want to purchase totals around 120 $ is that USD & alos theres a little notice saying that airmail will not post if it goes over 100 USD so what postage option should i chose im thinking the second one that cost 15 (not express the one above i cant rember what its called.

please help asap as i want to purchace my items within the hour

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States
For me,I will choose DHL,which has fast delivery and safe mode.It can be about 20-30$ shipping fee.but i think it is worthwhile.

For Hongkong air mail,it can have the tracking number,But you can not know what is the transfer process details.What is more,it can be more slow(i guess 8-16 days to get the items)

JohnSearle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont care how long it takes all i want to know is which option should i pick cause my amount is over 100$

It depends on what company it's being shipped via; or at least that my experiences. I've shipped items over $100 via USPS without any extra expenses at all, and I've had it shipped via Fedex, with a value under $100, and have them charge an additional $60 a month later for distribution or something (which is on top of the original shipping cost).

Try to stay away from UPS and Fedex, they'll rip you off when they can. Other than that, if you don't care about the cost, then ship the cheapest... The cost generally just refers to the speed at which it travels, and the insurance on the package.

- John

jerm27

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok...umm??

the reason i ask this is because there is a little notice saying
" Air Mail not available if your purchasing value is exceeded US$100.00."
so you all think it would be ok if i ship to aus using the DHL Rates
Express 3-5 Days Shipping, Tracking number Available AU : 0.36 lb(s) $15.00

thanx

changsheng

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.etronixmart.com
XP
Country
United States

I guess this policy may consider your parcel safe.The more high value,the more high rate your parcel may lost.As it can be very difficoult to get refund when something happen to your order.So they suggest you take other safe shipping mode.For example,DHL,TNT....

It is very update you can just see a very unclear statue of your order via Hk airmail.What is more,its delivery day(8-16) is very unstable!

So it depends on what options you focus.But any way,i think safe and accurate arrival is the key.

Goochee64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok...umm??

the reason i ask this is because there is a little notice saying
so you all think it would be ok if i ship to aus using the DHL Rates Â
Express 3-5 Days Shipping, Tracking number Available AU : 0.36 lb(s)Â $15.00

thanx

Hi Mate

I use DHL for large orders all the time to Aust. Very good and you'll get your goods alot quicker. Spend the $15 US the way our exchange rate is at the moment it is well worth it
smile.gif

jerm27

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok i used dhl like most people sugested thanx all & now we play the waiting game.........................
ah the waiting game suck lets play hungry hungry hippos (homer simpson quote
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: I think we as a society should take the Cave Johnson approach to scientific studies