Hacking Games not loading after PL 27 w/ Softmii

moriphiend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had Softmii installed but it had Preloader 25 with it. So I used anytitledeleter and moved back to a clean 3.2U. followed the rest of the instructions for Softmii from Preloader forward. Preloader 27 is installed, i can get to it but disc channel does not read backups. any ideas?

moriphiend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
If you started with a clean 3.2U then you should have started at Phase 2 since it installs Starfall hacks and then cioscorp is the next step I think.

Yup, I did. when I said any title deleter I meant AnyRegionChanger. My fault. I started there but i accidentally flip flopped the steps for Any Titledeleter dol file and CIOSCorp installs. Could that be it?

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Possibly, ARC might have overwritten one of the cioscorp files since ARC just installs 3.2u over again.

Yup, ARC installs 3.2u over whatever you have, so since cioscorp overwrites CIOS's ARC would have rewriteen over those with Nintendo's original IOS's

moriphiend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strangest thing... I went into preloader and resaved my settings. I turned it off and back on and it worked. But at least its working again!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: