Games I can play with one hand?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My left hand will be "unavailable" for a while but I'd hate to stop gaming because of this. What are the best games I can play with one hand? I have Song Summoner and Faerie Solitaire. I have already played the whole AoE + AoM serie and I'm not gonna finish the Forgotten campaigns without hotkeys.

Please no Microsoft consoles, Sony (except PS1/PSP), GC/Wii and Wii U. I don't hate them, I just don't own them and I cba setting up PS2 and Wii again.
You could get this controller:
http://www.xoxide.com/access-controller.html
Designed by BenHeck. I couldn't find a better seller for it.
There's a whole bunch of one-handed game controllers listed here: http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/1/AGS/AGS-onehand.htm
Otherwise, a normal controller can be used one-handed well enough to play things like Mario Kart, some platformers, RPGs, etc. I used to play Mario Kart Double Dash with one hand :P

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monkey Island (all of them) The Dig, Day Of The Tentacle, Commandos (Great game) Command and Conquer, The Sims? lol, Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne.

Vipera

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming your hand will be unavailable because of a non-stop masturbation marathon? Setting up a wii emulator opens a world of one handed games
there are a lot of hentai VNs out there :rofl:
Oh, look at that, we have comedians here! Why don't you two take the kids table and only talk when someone asks you to? Because making an obvious joke that adds nothing to the discussion REALLY helps me out. But hey, daddy must be so proud of you two! :)

There is a 70% off promotion for a variety of games on GOG right now, the roller coaster tycoon franchise too. Now would be a great time to try them out. :)
http://www.gog.com/promo/weekend_pr...ent=game_subject&utm_campaign=atari_rebellion
I'm glad to have waited. I'll be getting RCT!

My picks (so far):

- Roller Coaster Tycoon (not sure which one yet)
- Torchlight
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- The Ascii Grip
- Pokémon Shuffle (I can't describe my disappointment with this title, but eh)

When I'm done with these (and bought the Ascii Grip), I'll consider more titles suggested here. I'm satisfied for now, thanks everyone!

Reactions: KingBlank

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Vipera: nice selection. Torchlight 2 was my favorite game of last year. Not sure how the first one was, but it's a good indication. :)
RCT2 is exactly the same as RCT1, but with some additional features. I'd go for that one. (in fact, I bought it on GoG, despite having the game two or even three times on original discs). RCT3 isn't bad at all, but lacks the charm.

Speaking from that list: lyne, super hexxaggon, element4l, contraption maker and one finger death punch (which I already mentioned) can be played with one hand as well. VVVVVV, race the sun and rogue legacy probably as well, though it may be a bit clunky to have move and the few action buttons on the same hand.

I like how no one suggested Five Nights at Freddy's.

Don't you need the other hand to shield your eyes in agony when those monsters are suddenly DIRECTLY ON TOP OF YOU? :P

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vipera: nice selection. Torchlight 2 was my favorite game of last year. Not sure how the first one was, but it's a good indication. :)
RCT2 is exactly the same as RCT1, but with some additional features. I'd go for that one. (in fact, I bought it on GoG, despite having the game two or even three times on original discs). RCT3 isn't bad at all, but lacks the charm.

Speaking from that list: lyne, super hexxaggon, element4l, contraption maker and one finger death punch (which I already mentioned) can be played with one hand as well. VVVVVV, race the sun and rogue legacy probably as well, though it may be a bit clunky to have move and the few action buttons on the same hand.

Don't you need the other hand to shield your eyes in agony when those monsters are suddenly DIRECTLY ON TOP OF YOU? :P
Rogue Legacy would probably be terrible with one hand. Movement in all directions, jump, attack, spell, class ability, dash left, dash right. VVVVVV only has three buttons though (left, right and flip), which works perfectly fine with left, up and right arrow. That's how I finished it. I dunno about the other games.

Reactions: Taleweaver

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival