Hacking Games have choppy sound ?

ZXHunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GX r1260 , Games happen to have their ingame music sounds to be choppy. As if it cuts off ever 2 seconds and continues to its music. Games such as Mario Super Sluggers or Gamecube games such as Mario Party 5 , Any help to fix this ?

ZXHunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded Mario Party 5 from different site , replaced from current on HDD , And the problem still occurs, Possibly still the iso ?

Edit - Problem solved , New HDD came in today and i added all games from old hdd to new one. All games work perfectly without the choppy sound i was mentioning. I guess it was time to move on from my 2 year old Toshiba 1TB to WD My Passport 1TB , Thanks again !

Now i have another error , When loading gamecube games from usb loader gx , i get an error.. " To run Gamecube games with Nintendont you need to set your 'Main Gamecube Path' on the first primary FAT32 partition."

I've already formatted entire drive to FAT32 , there is only 1 partition on the harddrive by looking at the disk management on windows, made sure global settings have correct path to the gamecube games "usb1:/games" , GC games run flawlessly through Nintendont from HBC , but won't load through Loader gx. Any ideas ?

Edited again - 3 hours later.. I formatted the drive again and now everything works 100% Flawlessly. Hope this helps anybody who went through my struggle :)

Last edited by ZXHunter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and sticky