Games have choppy sound ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ZXHunter, Aug 4, 2016.

1. ZXHunter
    OP

ZXHunter Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    GX r1260 , Games happen to have their ingame music sounds to be choppy. As if it cuts off ever 2 seconds and continues to its music. Games such as Mario Super Sluggers or Gamecube games such as Mario Party 5 , Any help to fix this ?

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    What are they stored on? If it's a HDD then the disc images might be bad.

3. ZXHunter
    OP

ZXHunter Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    HDD , Isos work perfectly on Dolphin emu though. Maybe its my HDD ?

4. ZXHunter
    OP

ZXHunter Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    Downloaded Mario Party 5 from different site , replaced from current on HDD , And the problem still occurs, Possibly still the iso ?

Edit - Problem solved , New HDD came in today and i added all games from old hdd to new one. All games work perfectly without the choppy sound i was mentioning. I guess it was time to move on from my 2 year old Toshiba 1TB to WD My Passport 1TB , Thanks again !

Now i have another error , When loading gamecube games from usb loader gx , i get an error.. " To run Gamecube games with Nintendont you need to set your 'Main Gamecube Path' on the first primary FAT32 partition."

I've already formatted entire drive to FAT32 , there is only 1 partition on the harddrive by looking at the disk management on windows, made sure global settings have correct path to the gamecube games "usb1:/games" , GC games run flawlessly through Nintendont from HBC , but won't load through Loader gx. Any ideas ?

Edited again - 3 hours later.. I formatted the drive again and now everything works 100% Flawlessly. Hope this helps anybody who went through my struggle :)

Last edited by ZXHunter, Aug 5, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice