Hacking Games and Homebrew not showing in main menu after system update

LabregoPT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So I had the problem with the latest system update. Had to update Luma and GodMode9 since it wasn't launching anyway. However, after updating Luma and booting to the main menu, all my games, VC games and homebrew were all not appearing. The theme I was using then wasn't showing as well. Luma was accesible, and I could access HB Launcher via Rosalina.
I found that some of my .3dsx titles were corrupted, as showing as 0kb files, and crashing whenever I tried to launch them, and I'm guessing my problem is an SD problem because of this.
I already tried doing CTR Transfer and using Faketik to no avail, and already backed up the files, formatted the card and tried again, but nothing is working.
Is there anything I could do before I try resetting the card up?
Also Luma launches an exception whenever I try launching Checkpoint via HB Launcher, so I can't try and back up those saves like that
Pls help

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had the problem with the latest system update. Had to update Luma and GodMode9 since it wasn't launching anyway. However, after updating Luma and booting to the main menu, all my games, VC games and homebrew were all not appearing. The theme I was using then wasn't showing as well. Luma was accesible, and I could access HB Launcher via Rosalina.
I found that some of my .3dsx titles were corrupted, as showing as 0kb files, and crashing whenever I tried to launch them, and I'm guessing my problem is an SD problem because of this.
I already tried doing CTR Transfer and using Faketik to no avail, and already backed up the files, formatted the card and tried again, but nothing is working.
Also Luma launches an exception whenever I try launching Checkpoint via HB Launcher, so I can't try and back up those saves like that
Pls help
New SD card sounds like it went bad

LabregoPT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
New SD card sounds like it went bad
Yeah thought so. Sadly I don't have money rn and it'll take a while to get some. Guess I'll have to wait then.
Is there anything else I could try to at least back up my saves before throwing this card away?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Pls help
Try with this post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-