Hacking Gamepad Specs/Possibility to Play Games on it alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 551722

OP
Trophies
XP
Does anybody know the specs for the Gamepad, and maybe the possibility of playing games on the Gamepad itself, not connected to the Wii U? I'm not looking for display dimensions or NFC capabilities, I'm looking for specs such as RAM, or graphical processing capabilities, etc. There are obviously some capabilities when it comes to the Gamepad, so I was just wondering if there was something that we could do for it, such as downloading a really small game on the Gamepad alone.

D

Deleted User

Don't know the specs, but there's no way to play it without a Wii U maybe if you connect it to a PC I'm not sure on that someone may have come up with a hack for that but just as a standalone you can't do anything because there's no place to enter any games into it. It was never meant to be a handheld, just an accessory of the Wii U.

Maybe I'm wrong about this but I don't think it has any processing power it's just a controller with a screen on it.

If you have a gamepad only I would either sell it or buy a Wii U console. The most expensive part is the gamepad so that bolds well for either selling or buying a Wii U console without it somewhat cheap.

Last edited by ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: