Hacking GAMECUBE emulator via wii/gamecube

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
yes possible, get an sd media launcher disc, it comes with the sd card adapter. do the necessary steps and you can boot gamecube .dols.

not worth the effort though, just install the homebrew channel and enjoy both wii/gc .dols.

steveroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think punemu is what I want, but I'm confused with with combining the
Open-Source Apploader, ISO template

and emulators

steveroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a soul caliber 2 arcade joystick for GCB and ps2. the stick doesn't work with the wii. That's why the restrictions for emulation on gamecube.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I bought a soul caliber 2 arcade joystick for GCB and ps2. the stick doesn't work with the wii. That's why the restrictions for emulation on gamecube.
Why doesn't it work? Unless the Wii's Gamecube ports are physically broken (or you have a new model where the ports aren't present), there should be no issues.

steveroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've searched google and found the common answer is; the joystick was made before the wii. The joystick is not compatible with the wii. Even when I use my adapter for ps2 to wii with the ps2 cord from the joystick, it's still not recognized. I've played my gamecube discs and they work with the stick. I haven't tried the new dios mios loading games via usb/sdhc yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==