Gaming Game(s) that lasted you for a long time.

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dragon Quest IX, it takes 24 hours to beat the main story be yourself.
Phantasy Star 0, again rather long gameplay and extremly fun multiplayer
Pokemon Ranger 3, I have well over 50 hours multiplayer. It is extremely fun multiplayer but drags a bit single player.
Main Stream Pokemon games. My pearl got the pokedex filled so there was a good 150 hours.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Spent a few hours attemping Destiny tower.

God, what else. The Pheonix Wright and stuff got played a bit. Ummm, Jump had a large amount of time into it.

Can't think of anything else right now.

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ace Attorney series - solid 30-60h of gameplay even if you play them over again.

Someone already mentioned this but I'll go ahead and second this: Disgaea - Slow as hell - had mine at 30h and I was only like past the 7/10 mark with cheats enabled for 4x rates to lessen the tedious grinding.

Soma Bringer - Diablo styled RPG which requires you to replay the story over and over again (3-4 times if I recall correct) if you want to achieve all the phat loot/best items the game has to offer.

Castlevania series - it's not really that long really (~20h per game) but for example Order of Ecclessia offers some hard modes and other challenges which can consume your time if you're up for the challenge.

Tales of Innocence - Got my save at 60h and still trying to level up for the extra tower. (forbidden guild or w/e the name was)

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic countless times. First played it back in 2004, no idea how many runs I've done. All the different dialogue options and there's a lot of sidequests to keep you busy.

Jade Empire, made by the same people who made KotOR, took me on a similar run.

I was really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts II and I lost track how many times I went through that as well.

Persona 3 and Persona 4 took me a long time because Shin Megami Tensei games are hard. And they have a lot of emphasis on grinding.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Picross 3D is amazingly time consuming. I go back to it every now and again and solve a few more puzzles. Been going on like that since the game was dumped. I need to buy the legit cart. I will happily start from scratch.

I clocked around 200 hours on Pokemon Pearl, but I haven't binged on Pokemon so heavily since.

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
Mario Kart DS
Neves
New! Super Mario Bros.
Picross 3D
Picross DS
Pokemon Black / White
Pokemon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum
Pokemon HeartGold / SoulSilver

Jerome10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pokemon HeartGold/Soulsilver, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and Black/White (More than 3'000 hours all combined xD)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue and Time
Picross 3D
Tales of Innocence
Heroes of Mana and Children of Mana
Metroid Prime Hunters (Online play, the story mode is too short)
Mario Kard DS

And I think that's all for the most played games (I have got some other games somewhere, but I don't play with them that often)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daizu said:
I've gone through Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic countless times. First played it back in 2004, no idea how many runs I've done. All the different dialogue options and there's a lot of sidequests to keep you busy.

Jade Empire, made by the same people who made KotOR, took me on a similar run.

I was really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts II and I lost track how many times I went through that as well.

Persona 3 and Persona 4 took me a long time because Shin Megami Tensei games are hard. And they have a lot of emphasis on grinding.
For the DS.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets seeeeeeee

Pokemon HG/SS ~80 hours
-two regions to explore, and tons of pokemon to collect and train

Dragon Quest Monsters Joker ~50 hours
-again, tons of monsters to collect and train and synthesize. I like this one alot more than pokemon cause its in full 3d and you can breed monsters to get better and more powerful ones.

Rune Factory/2/3 ~80 hours
I only beat the first one but i hear the other two are better and they are massive time holes. Its Harvest Moon meets Final Fantasy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!