Gaming Game recommendations for 50 year old female

Fer2317

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about Sudoku - The Puzzle Game Collection 3ds my mom loves solve those she has 55, another one that i can think of its Agatha Christie’s ABC Murders for the ds lets face it every mom from the 80s and 90s love to read those novels and this its as close that you can get to those XD hope it helps

RutheFordsSb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To tell the truth, my mom is 60 and my son is 10 and they both like crosswords. LOL. When we came to my parents, they always guess together crosswords from magazines and newspapers. But when we are at home, they play on-line games. My son even found a useful service that helps to crossword clue. He was searching on the internet dome words that he didn't know and he found it. So you have just entered there your crossword and it picks up all the possible variants. Indeed, now he solves all the puzzles and doesn't cry that he could not cope.

Last edited by RutheFordsSb,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

aquariuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the real reason that older people like me don't like 3d worlds, is that we don't like games that require explaination to play with long intros. we want pick up put down games that are self explainatory.
We also like games from the 80's 90's that have evolved but are recognisible.

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Mario kart 8
Donkey kong tropical freeze
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
River city girls
and instead of animal crossing which would be great, id prefer:Stardew valley

PS the wonderboy remakes are beautiful too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users