Nice to meet you, GBAtemp !

liliana-p

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ! My name is Liliana, but you can call me Lili, Poppy, or Peony. (Female with she/her pronouns) I'm 17, I work as a cake decorator and study from home in place of attending a proper school. my favorite games are Style Savvy Trendsetters, The Sims 2, Animal Crossing: City Folk, and Portal 2. My hobbies include gaming, learning to code (sorry folks, you'll probably see me asking for help a lot !), making HTML webpages for giggles (not professionally, I just like to design the layouts), macramé, and learning French.

I currently have CFW on my 3DS and Wii U, I just modded my Wii since the disk drive broke, and I've been looking into Gameboy and Gameboy Advance restoration. Game and game console preservation is incredibly important to me ! I want to be a costume historian in the future, and the same mindset I hold for clothing and it's historical value, I have for technology, software, and video games ! Sorry to get all "These are my beliefs !!!" on you at our first meeting, I just feel it's an opinion that would be important in a forum like this.

I've been fiddling around with my Nintendo devices since I was about 10 years old, and GBATemp has functioned as a sort of StackOverflow for any and all issues I've had with CFW and the like. I look up my question, usually end up here, read the responses, solve my problem. But recently, I've found the more complex things I try to do, the harder it is to find an answer on here and I give up trying due to lack of readily available info. Today, however, I've decided to take action and finally sign up to this stupid site after 7 years of indirect use. I'm hoping the things I learn here can help me preserve the (incredibly important and valuable) history of tech and software for future generations.

Nice to meet you everyone ! - Liliana ♡

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And please use a larger font
Also the color used blends with the Dark theme, had to zoom in to read that..
Screenshot_20221023_Chrome.jpg

liliana-p

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@liliana-p
Have fun! And please use a larger font. Some GBAtemp members aren't as young as you... age takes a toll on the eyes as well.
I thought it was small! I made it larger in editing, but then it kept loading as this smaller one which I found odd?? I always thought the font on GBAtemp was a bit small but from now on, I'm gonna go with my text looking like this. I don't care if it's tacky I want my text to be legible lol. It being so small and light is giving ME eyestrain and I'm still a kid!!

Also sorry about the color issues I'm on light mode and I couldn't figure out how to make the text go back to it's original formatting. At first I was going to make it black to be easier to read, but then I realized that there's a dark mode so I tried to make it that dark blue yadayadayada I'll just go into the BBcode next time and remove all formatting like a sane person lol

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was small! I made it larger in editing, but then it kept loading as this smaller one which I found odd??
It is still small.. The settings are not saved, it should reset to default the next time you try to post a reply. Not sure what's going on there..🤷🏻‍♂️
tried to make it that dark blue yadayadayada
:D
0_IJCM2abV1UPx4zye.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought it was small! I made it larger in editing, but then it kept loading as this smaller one which I found odd?? I always thought the font on GBAtemp was a bit small but from now on, I'm gonna go with my text looking like this. I don't care if it's tacky I want my text to be legible lol. It being so small and light is giving ME eyestrain and I'm still a kid!!

Also sorry about the color issues I'm on light mode and I couldn't figure out how to make the text go back to it's original formatting. At first I was going to make it black to be easier to read, but then I realized that there's a dark mode so I tried to make it that dark blue yadayadayada I'll just go into the BBcode next time and remove all formatting like a sane person lol
Sometimes the WSIWYG editor acts up. I've failed to remove any size/color/font type change without the raw BB-code editor.

====
Marking certain parts of text after writing and then choosing something from the tool bar works for me – without having to toggle BB-code editor in order to continue writing with the defaults.
====

Yes, I realize how stupid the previous sentence looks with arbitrary optical changes.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome