Hacking Game fixes for WOOD4TT 1.25 (Taking request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WGG said:
I only run WoodTT these days, sorry.
If you choose to run WoodTT, congrats.
Anyways, on to something that matters...

Even if you have to do the update for WoodTT (-.-) CAN you do it, and will you please update the firmware to play this mod?

WGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Hatchetball said:
WGG said:

You have read the topic of this thread, right? It's about people needing fixes to get games running on WOOD4TT.

Even if you have to do the update for WoodTT (-.-) CAN you do it, and will you please update the firmware to play this mod?

The firmware's nothing to do with me. I honestly wouldn't know where to start with that. I could probably make a patch for the rom so it works on WOOD4TT though, yes.

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WGG said:
Hatchetball said:
WGG said:

You have read the topic of this thread, right? It's about people needing fixes to get games running on WOOD4TT.

The firmware's nothing to do with me. I honestly wouldn't know where to start with that. I could probably make a patch for the rom so it works on WOOD4TT though, yes.
I was actually asking the OP, since they are offering to fix white screen and load issues...
So. No. I do not need a patch for the rom to make it run on WoodTT. No ROM patches, at all.
I'm simply asking if the OP can add in the info for the patched ROM so it will actually work.
...That is what this thread is about. I don't want to use WoodTT, at all, and it's not even for me.
I'm tired of waiting on Retro to patch his TTDS files and was hoping the OP could make a fix so my nephew will leave me the hell alone about playing this mod :/

They are offering to take requests to fix loading issues. This is just a request...

dbspanks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatchetball said:
WGG said:
Hatchetball said:
WGG said:

I was actually asking the OP, since they are offering to fix white screen and load issues...
So. No. I do not need a patch for the rom to make it run on WoodTT. No ROM patches, at all.
I'm simply asking if the OP can add in the info for the patched ROM so it will actually work.
...That is what this thread is about. I don't want to use WoodTT, at all, and it's not even for me.
I'm tired of waiting on Retro to patch his TTDS files and was hoping the OP could make a fix so my nephew will leave me the hell alone about playing this mod :/

They are offering to take requests to fix loading issues. This is just a request...
This is the title of this thread
Game fixes for WOOD4TT 1.25
I am confused as to your request for a fix. I have a card that used dual boot of both options Woodtt and Dstt with retro's .dats, I am sorry you are tired of waiting for Retro to fix the files so you can play a game. but from reading his last few posts there will most likely be a fix in the next week or so.

keikun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason everytime I try and enter Castelia it goes black screen? (Pokemon White US) Help please
ohnoes.png

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it.

Xburn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanna give a BIG Thank you to animex2k9. Between your Fixes for the Themes and this one for the games, Thank You! I been narrowing down all the possible combinations to get my junky R4 clone to be fully functional with Wood, and if it wasn't for you and Coto on another topic, I wouldn't have been able to get all the stuff to work properly like it currently is set up for my wifes N5 cart.

I do have 1 question/suggestion if it's possible, could you also build a topic that contains the latest patched tt_sd.dldi
OR do you know a place that actually stays updated with that?

Thank You again!
yaynds.gif

L

LonelySoul

English

- Jewel Quest Expeditions (E) · White screen on both screens
- Space Invaders: Extreme 2 (E) · White screen on the top screen and black on the bottom screen
- Solitaire DS (E) · White screen on both screens
- Need For Speed: Carbono: Own The City (E) · White screen on both screens
- Nanostray 2 (E) · White screen on both screens
- Solitaire (E) · White screen on both screens (this is not the same game as Solitaire DS)
- Konami Arcade Classics (E) · White screen on both screens

If I find any more that does not work I'll let you know

[----]​

Español

- Jewel Quest Expeditions (E) · Pantalla blanca en ambas pantallas
- Space Invaders: Extreme 2 (E) · Pantalla blanca en la pantalla de arriba y negra en la de abajo
- Solitaire DS (E) · Pantalla blanca en ambas pantallas
- Need For Speed: Carbono: Own The City (E) · Pantalla blanca en ambas pantallas
- Nanostray 2 (E) · Pantalla blanca en ambas pantallas
- Solitaire (E) · Pantalla blanca en ambas pantallas (este no es el mismo juego que el Solitaire DS)
- Konami Arcade Classics (E) · Pantalla blanca en ambas pantallas

Si encuentro alguno mas que no funcione os lo haré saber

L

LonelySoul

English

Four more games that do not work WOOD4TT

- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (E) · Both screens blank.
- Need For Speed ??- ProStreet (E) · Both screens blank.
- Space Invaders - Extreme (E) · top screen in white, lower screen black.
- NAMCO Museum DS (E) · Both screens blank.

I hope someone can fix it thanks in advance.

[----]​

Español

Cuatro juegos mas que no funcionan en WOOD4TT

- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (E) · Ambas pantallas en blanco.
- Need For Speed - ProStreet (E) · Ambas pantallas en blanco.
- Space Invaders - Extreme (E) · Pantalla superior en blanco, pantalla inferior en n****.
- NAMCO Museum DS (E) · Ambas pantallas en blanco.

Espero alguien lo solucione gracias de antemano.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pointless request
animex2k9 stop posting months ago.

If you want WOOD just buy a WOOD compatible cart

I don't see the point of requesting it in spanish either.

Forum Rules:
QUOTE said:
All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival