Gal*Gun Returns announced for Nintendo Switch, X1 & PC

galgun.png
Your bodies have never been this ready before...

Gal*Gun Returns announced for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC on Steam!

PQube and developer Inti Creates are delighted to announce Gal*Gun Returns for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC on Steam coming in 2021! The Nintendo Switch version will have a physical and digital release, while Xbox One and Steam be available digitally.

As the franchise turns 10 next year, what better way to celebrate than to bring to the West the game that started it all but never left Japan, in all its glorious remastered form: Gal*Gun Returns! It's time for our faithful Gal*Gunners and our new fans alike to experience the roots of Gal*Gun and its numerous undiscovered panties!

Gal*Gun is the entertaining story of a young man who becomes "super popular" with the opposite sex and is now living the "unfortunate" life of having every lady that looks his way confessing their undying love for him.
But he must steel himself and fend these would-be lovers off with his 'special weapon' (known as the Pheromone Shot), as he tries to win the affections of one of the main protagonists. Gal*Gun is the crazy combination of arcade-style shooting action and dating sim that truly has no equal.

9752ad8252fe9c1e994cc4a69e3d348189f4ffc0992ac7c5f14cce47120a0c1a.jpg

:arrow: Source: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: Gal*Gun Returns Official Site

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, another "sexy Japanese women who are scantily clothed and look like anarexic children" game. Thanks, but I'll pass. Hunting for panties just sounds stupid. :rolleyes:

American women are better, IMHO. They're arguably sexier, too. Not that I wouldn't know anything about that. :creep: (This coming from a guy who has no girlfriend IRL - if God wants me to have one, then I should be patient and wait. Besides, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship that deep, yet.)

God bless the USA! :D

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Scarlet I see a new weeb review in your future. :creep:

(Unless someone ask me to do it) :ninja:

On serious note, kinda shock the ps4 isn't getting this. But then again, must be hard to considering the censorship that it's going through. On the other hand, why did it take so long to get Gal Gun on xbox? Feel like the only excuse for putting this one on there is that it's mentioned in the video that where the game first came out on. :blink:

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Wow, another "sexy Japanese women who are scantily clothed and look like anarexic children" game. Thanks, but I'll pass. Hunting for panties just sounds stupid. :rolleyes:

American women are better, IMHO. They're arguably sexier, too. Not that I wouldn't know anything about that. :creep: (This coming from a guy who has no girlfriend IRL - if God wants me to have one, then I should be patient and wait. Besides, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship that deep, yet.)

God bless the USA! :D
I don't want to sound religious but I don't think God want you to have a girlfriend which is forbidden in every holy religion.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What? No 'my lower body is ready' comments yet? You disappoint me, gbatemp

This coming from a guy who has no girlfriend IRL - if God wants me to have one, then I should be patient and wait.
:huh:

If God wants you to have a girlfriend, He certainly would NOT want you to be patient and wait.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope this is the begging of a precedent against Sony by Japanese Devs.

Ah more mediocre weeb trash.
Are western videogame women more your style? You know, the ones that look like men? Like incredible Hulk Abby the pec titted trans-a-like from Last of Us 2?

Last edited by Purple_Shyguy,

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad Sony is getting completely shafted, not my kind of game but hate Sony's censorship policies, hope it is successful on the other platforms.

Sony used to be Kojima's weeb, now its Anita Sarkeesian's dweeb! Next thing you know, they take tip and paying lip to Jack Thompson and Doom will zoom when blood n' guts are put into the censored hut like my Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, yo!

(I can't rap for saps...)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ngl... I-... I didn't saw this coming. :blush:

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could play Persona 5...

Well, you could either get a PS4, PS3 (which are cheaper than you'd expect) if you don't mind missing out on the extra stuff from the Royal re-release (which isn't much, tbh. It's nice stuff to be fair, but as far as I'm concerned, new music and that's it as someone who played the OG and was perfectly satisfied), or even a PS5 since it's BC with PS4 games!

I would like a Switch port too, but this is ATLUS we're talking about, not Arc System Works, Capcom, SNK, Konami, etc..

Reactions: AkiraKurusu
D

Deleted User

Well, you could either get a PS4, PS3 (which are cheaper than you'd expect) if you don't mind missing out on the extra stuff from the Royal re-release (which isn't much, tbh. It's nice stuff to be fair, but as far as I'm concerned, new music and that's it as someone who played the OG and was perfectly satisfied), or even a PS5 since it's BC with PS4 games!

I would like a Switch port too, but this is ATLUS we're talking about, not Arc System Works, Capcom, SNK, Konami, etc..
Still weird that we have Joker in Smash but not Persona 5 in Nintendo Switch lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1